Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crypaz

Home @ Punggol

Coz from your photos, i dont see any recess areas.. Thought you might have boxed them up..

I only box up the air con area...your keys on the way ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I only box up the air con area...your keys on the way ?

No news yet.. I'm hoping to get the flat ready by end Nov so that it will be in time for my wedding!

Anyway, can I check for the tv point in the living room, is it located on the small wall (2m one i think)?

No news yet.. I'm hoping to get the flat ready by end Nov so that it will be in time for my wedding!

Anyway, can I check for the tv point in the living room, is it located on the small wall (2m one i think)?

Yes it's at the small wall about 2m long . For my case i using the longer wall for tv so i did additional points

Yes it's at the small wall about 2m long . For my case i using the longer wall for tv so i did additional points

Ok thanks.. I think i'll place the tv @ that small wall.. i want a bigger sofa.. haha..

How's progess coming for your kitchen cabinets?

Ok thanks.. I think i'll place the tv @ that small wall.. i want a bigger sofa.. haha..

How's progess coming for your kitchen cabinets?

Hmmmm as you can see my reno progress is really SLOWWW...carpentry wise already liaise with the carpenter, hopefully can see something in 2 weeks time

Realise the downlights and ceiling fan light kits looks similar

Living room downlights and ceiling fan

20120825_075243.jpg

20120825_075322.jpg

interesting fan with lights. like some UFO.... what brand of fan is that?

Okay then mine should be homogeneous tiles base on your description as it's 90 degree angled. Thought for outdoor it's better to choose a rough surface .

Yes, outdoor recommended to have rough texture, in homogeneous series, they had both smooth & rough surfaces.:)

my balcony i use homogeneous tiles it's about $450 for tiles and workmanship to lay the tiles.

Unless you want to use the outdoor floor decking from Ikea?

http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/60174219/

Carpet for MBR? You mean just carpet on top of the cement screed?

Thanks for your suggestions but I m not good in DIY. So probably will go for tiling if the cost of timber is too high.

Yes, I intend to lay the carpet on top of cement screed. Think should be no problem right..

So how is the laminate floor does it blend well with your living room tiles?

UFO...that's a interesting term...it's fanco brand..

Hi Crypaz

May I know how much did you pay for the fan and where did you get it ?

Thanks !

Thanks for your suggestions but I m not good in DIY. So probably will go for tiling if the cost of timber is too high.

Yes, I intend to lay the carpet on top of cement screed. Think should be no problem right..

So how is the laminate floor does it blend well with your living room tiles?

Which means u would need a big carpet to cover the whole of mbr ? It's quite a interesting idea but not sure about maintenance wise as in u wouldn't be able to remove the whole carpet to clean since your bed would be on top of it?

Colour wise i personally feel thAt the bedroom laminate is darker than the living room tiles. I actually prefer lighter tone for bedroom but could not find one which the colour is close to the lliving room tiles . So in the end could only find one whereby the design of the wooden grains is close to the living room. One glance at the passage way to the bedroom can tell the difference in colour tone but with similar wood grains.

Hi Crypaz

May I know how much did you pay for the fan and where did you get it ?

Thanks !

I got it for $200 for the fan the light kit is $140 it's 48 inch fan . Got them from A lighting at geylang. Can look for Alex he's knowledgeable and can provide good advice .

Edited by crypaz

I got it for $200 for the fan the light kit is $140 it's 48 inch fan . Got them from A lighting at geylang. Can look for Alex he's knowledgeable and can provide good advice .

Thanks !

Which means u would need a big carpet to cover the whole of mbr ? It's quite a interesting idea but not sure about maintenance wise as in u wouldn't be able to remove the whole carpet to clean since your bed would be on top of it?

Colour wise i personally feel thAt the bedroom laminate is darker than the living room tiles. I actually prefer lighter tone for bedroom but could not find one which the colour is close to the lliving room tiles . So in the end could only find one whereby the design of the wooden grains is close to the living room. One glance at the passage way to the bedroom can tell the difference in colour tone but with similar wood grains.

Think u misunderstand me la. What I mean is to lay the carpet permanently instead of buying a big pcs of rugs and put on the cement screed. I check with one of the wallpaper supplier they quoted me around $800++ for the size of MBR using the normal quality carpet.

Think u misunderstand me la. What I mean is to lay the carpet permanently instead of buying a big pcs of rugs and put on the cement screed. I check with one of the wallpaper supplier they quoted me around $800++ for the size of MBR using the normal quality carpet.

Oh i see...my 3 bedroom laminate cost about $2100 so ya the pricing of the carpet not too far from the flooring laminate price