Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ehspro

My Villa Verde

Hi fellow forumers

I have always admired those "ang moh chu" since younger days :o. Once I asked my mother when I was ten years old, "Ma, why can't we stay in those big bungalows?". She replied "Aiya ang moh chu is for rich people...we are poor you know...most important you need to study hard ok?" I nodded as my eyes beamed across the street as the bus zoomed across the clusters of inter terraces and semi-detached bungalows. As the buildings subsequently diminished into the horizon...the dream seemingly disintegrate into merely a fantasy......haiz... :(

Fastforward to 2012...with skyrocketing properties and missed chances back in 2006 as I was looking at new and cheap developments then...where there is no difference between a freehold and leasehold property, "Wah lau eh...this market really siao hor!" I exclaimed as I was talking to my friend at the kopitiam..."Wait....you wait.." Remarked KH (use this for short) "So many suicides and bankruptcies in the pipeline, the property market sure crash one!! Then I go in..." That was back in Jan 2012.....I just met him yesterday for kopi again..."So many suicides and bankruptcies in the pipeline, the property market sure crash one!! Then I go in..." He preached again.... zz

Lucky I never listened to KH....*GRIN* ;) Here I am a dream come true, a proud owner of a 3 storey Terrace in D23 (As the title indicate) on September 16th (FIVE & HALF MONTHS AFTER EXERCISING OTP!!)...Yeah :yeah:

THIS IS MY JOURNEY......... :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

WELCOME my friend to your T-blog, may you enjoy the process of renovation and t-blog as much as we enjoy reading about it.

Keep up the good work. :good:

Fast Facts

TOP: 2002

Type: Inter Terrace (Landed)

Developer: Keppel Land

Lease Term: Leasehold 99 Years

Land Area: 1615sqf

Build-up Area: 3025sqf

Rooms: 5

Bathrooms: 5

Storeys: 3

Others: Family Area + Roof Garden

4hweax.jpg

:dancingqueen:

Edited by ehspro

Wow, it's a lot of potential, when do you plan to move in? What are the works you plan to do? I love our roof garden. I don't have any ! And you have a lot of Turfing areas too. Can't wait to see our progress

Wow, it's a lot of potential, when do you plan to move in? What are the works you plan to do? I love our roof garden. I don't have any ! And you have a lot of Turfing areas too. Can't wait to see our progress

Me and my wife are lazy people....we wanna tile up all our front and back turfing!! :drunk:

Edited by ehspro

2nd Storey

Parquet Stairs

zlyd0p.jpg

Family Hall

28roawl.jpg

View from the Family Hall

51qbrb.jpg

Study Room

713gk4.jpg

Junior Master

2lmrthl.jpg

Enjoy the Moment! :D:yeah:

Edited by ehspro

The condition of this house is very good, don't think you need to spend a bomb reno

Dude, can't believe your land only 1615. Looks a lot bigger

Bro, how you add the comments below your replies like a signature like that. I went to the "help" column but still cannot lei.. :unsure:

Bro, how you add the comments below your replies like a signature like that. I went to the "help" column but still cannot lei.. :unsure:

Edit your profile and add a signature.

Ehspro,

Quite a well maintained home. MOve-in condition.Just bring your luggages and furniture :).

But like you've said, , embarking on a reno journey can be exciting and addictive.

Especially after you've seen the reno photos and read the T-blogs.

You can almost feel the actions....

So what the plan? Minor touch-ups or major overhaul?