Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Hi Everyone,

Just bought my 3 rooms resale flat in May, got my key in September and like to share my renovation journey with all of you. Renovation company is 'Inspire By D'Trenzo' ID: Mr Russell. He is a very busy working until late night, knowledgeable and responsible guy. Photo is better than a thousand words.

living001-1.jpg

masterbedroom002.jpg

masterbedroomwardrobe.jpg

kitchen002.jpg

Edited by frankman

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today 6/10/12, I went down again third times to take a look on my renovation work and it's great to know all my tiles works almost completed. Aircon trunking installed.

CIMG0121.jpg

CIMG0122.jpg

CIMG0123.jpg

CIMG0124.jpg

Just want to share some info with all Bro here. I have prepare to furnish my house with all lighting switches with latest temper glass touch switches and power points from Alibaba. 80% of latest LED lights fitting from Aliexpress and taobao. I am just in luck to find one local freight forwarding company that help me to buy and ship in all beds, mattress, some led lighting, bar counter with chair, roller curtains, crystal pendant light, sofa set, dining table with chair, etc from taobao at a very very reasonable shipping rate. As I observed they are very friendly, responsible and reliable. They are main business is to ship in goods from China for local retailer and have a company in Canton with the same company name.

Furniture.jpg

Edited by frankman

Just want to share some info with all Bro here. I have prepare to furnish my house with all lighting switches with latest temper glass touch switches and power points from Alibaba. 80% of latest LED lights fitting from Aliexpress and taobao. I am just in luck to find one local freight forwarding company that help me to buy and ship in all beds, mattress, some led lighting, bar counter with chair, roller curtains, crystal pendant light, sofa set, dining table with chair, etc from taobao at a very very reasonable shipping rate. As I observed they are very friendly, responsible and reliable. They are main business is to ship in goods from China for local retailer and have a company in Canton with the same company name.

How much did the freight company quote you?

Can share the contact?