Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

My electrician have done up all my lights.

IMG_0744.jpg

Your renovation is coming nicely. Love your switches. So tempted but they would not feed my decor. With your furniture coming in on 21 Nov, you are ready to move in any time.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your renovation is coming nicely. Love your switches. So tempted but they would not feed my decor. With your furniture coming in on 21 Nov, you are ready to move in any time.

Thanks.... Today I went down to take a look, contractors have installed all my plumbing & sanitary fitting including cleaning up my place. I should be moving in after that date and I have a lot of work to be done like installing roller curtain and fix up all my furniture.

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

Thanks.... Today I went down to take a look, contractors have installed all my plumbing & sanitary fitting including cleaning up my place. I should be moving in after that date and I have a lot of work to be done like installing roller curtain and fix up all my furniture.

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

Hi Frankman,

Where did u buy the lock? Also from TB?please pm the link if it is from TB.

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

How come u install 2 electronic lock? :)

Hi frankman, can u pls pm me may ho amcon express contact pls? I am getting some furniture from taobao..thanks for your idea of buying from taobao!! My email is momocrv@gmail.com

Yesterday my wallpaper contractor started their works.

Wow!i am so excited to see your furnitures n wallpaper. Really fast. Mine is still in the factory manufacturing.

Today is really really very tired from morning to 10.30pm, all my delivery from AMCONEXPRESS their delivery guy are very helpful, my 3rm main entrance is too small for my sofa set and they help me to bring in from the window, hahaha they are also very friendly. My house is full with many big carton now. Delivery my Hitachi steamer microwave, ViewQuest connection, CityGas 'turn on', LG washer dryer, LG refrigerator, Samsung tv, and sound bar. My ID also came down to see those stuff from Taobao and he is now planning to bring in his stuff from Taobao also. My wallpaper contractor they say they have no sale on wallpaper but only installation and most house owner bring in their own wallpaper from taobao, hahaha... and they asked me how order including freight. They also recommend me to bring Korea or Japan wallpaper from Taobao much much more cheaper.

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

Edited by frankman