Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I will be moving my things over to my new pad this Friday. it was a hasty decision made today and miraculously I could find a mover. I decided I better get it over and done with before I get too exhausted to move even an inch. it's been really tiring the past months, as i had to do almost everything singlehandedly - shop for renovation stuff and furnishings, lug loads of things from shops to home (with no car), make all decisions big and small and now, the post-renovation clean up and of course the coming unpacking. Even with a good ID/contractor helping me, I'm still feeling the strain. And there are still problems to be solved - like my new washing machine which is not working, and a faulty track light.

So no pix for the time being till I replenish my energy.... :)

I totally understand how much strain singlehandedly handling an entire renovation and all that jazz can put on a person. Chill out, give yourself a break~ On Friday, have fun moving and all the best! :good:

I totally understand how much strain singlehandedly handling an entire renovation and all that jazz can put on a person. Chill out, give yourself a break~ On Friday, have fun moving and all the best! :good:

thanks! I packed all my stuff today - 12 boxes in one day! Now aching all over.... :(

Happy moving June!

Thanks! How's your search for ID/contractor coming along ? You met Mr busy already?

Finally sorted out the washing machine and track light problems today. I even managed to wipe my wardrobe. Now it's all ready to receive the boxes of barang barang tomorrow.

9258746019_2bc340ee43.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

9261596790_1fcff04f4c.jpg

photo.JPG by

BachelorettePad, on Flickr

I love the black inner laminate! The carpenter is really good and there is nothing I want to complain about after scrutinizing every inch many times in the past weeks. Soon all this space will be filled to the

brim..

9261528630_cb1ee01c02.jpg

photo.JPG by

Also bought a little pot of plant for my fire escape rack, which is just next to the front door. Need to buy a couple more pots. It really reminds me of the fire escape in American apartments in hollywood movies.

9261499518_e7df19e9ea.jpg

Edited by June

Finally sorted out the washing machine and track light problems today. I even managed to wipe my wardrobe. Now it's all ready to receive the boxes of barang barang tomorrow.

9258746019_2bc340ee43.jpg

9261596790_1fcff04f4c.jpg

photo.JPG by

I love the black inner laminate! The carpenter is really good and there is nothing I want to complain about after scrutinizing every inch many times in the past weeks. Soon all this space will be filled to the

brim..

9261528630_cb1ee01c02.jpg

photo.JPG by

Also bought a little pot of plant for my fire escape rack, which is just next to the front door. Need to buy a couple more pots. It really reminds me of the fire escape in American apartments in hollywood movies.

9261499518_e7df19e9ea.jpg

LOVELY fire escape rack! your place is coming along great! Where did you find this?!

I like your wardrobe.... The space is so generous! I am super envious!!!!

:)... But with this huge 'monster', my room is now much smaller. I'm having trouble looking for a bed frame that won't take up too much space

Omg! Ur warerobe is sooooooo long!!! Lots of space for ur barang! Envy envy!!

And thanks Juns for ur id contact. Managed to meet him! Now pending quotation... Haha.. My mum will like him.. Same Hainanese as my mum.. She has a soft spot for ' own clan mentality'.. Lol.. Lets wait and see how his quote come up to.. Tight tight budget...

Omg! Ur warerobe is sooooooo long!!! Lots of space for ur barang! Envy envy!!

And thanks Juns for ur id contact. Managed to meet him! Now pending quotation... Haha.. My mum will like him.. Same Hainanese as my mum.. She has a soft spot for ' own clan mentality'.. Lol.. Lets wait and see how his quote come up to.. Tight tight budget...

Your mom will like me too... :)

U Hainanese! So got fate to know u! haha! I considered myself one too coz I stayed with my maternal grandparents since young.. Surprising i hv many Hainanese frds since young! Thot hainanese is a minority!

Happy moving day June!