Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The fire escape rack is very nice June! Urban outfitters has rather cool stuff. Wish was cheaper though! lol

Yes, it's not cheap. Unfortunately, it fell into my category of 'I must have it now!' products.. I think it's worth it bcos its a statement piece. I also think I should reward myself for working so hard on my Reno. :)

Thanks so much June! They have some interesting stuff!!! Guessing they ship to Sg?

Yes, they do.. Unless otherwise stated. Their customer service is responsive..you can email them if you have any queries

Urbanoutfitters stuff are soooooo nice!! N i know what u mean 'i must hv it now' mentality.. I haven start my reno n i bought heaps of accessories... Juz hope they gel together... Haaahaaa

Urbanoutfitters stuff are soooooo nice!! N i know what u mean 'i must hv it now' mentality.. I haven start my reno n i bought heaps of accessories... Juz hope they gel together... Haaahaaa

Be careful not to buy too much before your Reno starts... Sometimes your colour scheme or decor may be revised over the course of reno and the things you buy won't be suitable anymore... So need to exercise self control.

Edited by June

Hi June, how's your move so far? Must be feeling very excited to fill up all the cupboards and wardrobes and thinking what other accents to add? :)

Hi June, how's your move so far? Must be feeling very excited to fill up all the cupboards and wardrobes and thinking what other accents to add? :)

I shifted my stuff yesterday but I haven't moved myself yet. I'm still looking for a bed and I don't like living among boxes and dust. I feel tired just looking at the boxes... In fact, I went shopping after the movers were done.. Furnishing will take a long time bcos I enjoy the slow process of hunting for unique pieces.. :)..

Edited by June

Managed to squeeze in a DIY project for my MBR bathroom today.

Before pix

9274830053_84af407a4a.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

After pix

9274831565_55616db455.jpg

Unlike the clock project, I only distressed this frame slightly in order to preserve most of the white colour to match

my room and toilet which are mainly white and ivory.

9277611204_a66acbb9b8.jpg

Added 'dirt' to the trimmings and joints, as well as a slight 'crack' in the wood

9274828563_2a14e0ec99.jpg

Edited by June