Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Day 8 (11 Oct 12)

Completed Brick Wall.

IMG_5718_zps59da638c.jpg

Cementing of the Kitchen Walls. Cabinets, where are you???

IMG_5716_zpsbf2ee0ca.jpg

Shower Kerb at Common Toilet Completed. Now waiting for the Glass Shower Screen

IMG_5714_zpsee5e2b14.jpg

My MBR Toilet with Wife's Favorite Subway Tiles.

IMG_5715_zps37e07d6c.jpg

Closed up Shot of the Subway Tiles with the spacers inserted. I think it will look really nice when the black gout is applied. Makes the tiles stand up.

IMG_5712_zpsc55bbdf3.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Day 9 (12 Oct 12)

Sorry for the blur pictures. It was taken in the evening...

The MBR Toilet is Completed!!! Notice the black gout. My wife and I think its beautiful. :dribble:

IMG_5732_zps4de2c434.jpg

Close up view of the Subway Tiles.

IMG_5733_zps1117468d.jpg

Another view of the MBR Toilet with Cement Wall. Now the vanity, cupboard, wide mirror and shower screen can come in! :yamseng:

IMG_5735_zps1ce84fa6.jpg

The drainage for the Washing Machine. Initially K asked if we wanna a base for it but we didn't think we need it. He suggested moving it all the way to the corner. We thought it is a good ideal so the washing machine drainage pipe can be hidden away. :thumbs up:

IMG_5717_zps245bc76d.jpg

All the mason work is about to be completed. On the list tomorrow, boxing up of all the water and aircon pipes.

No update on my house renovation today as I didn't have time to go up and take a look.

Anyway, my wife and I went to Logan today and bought the following sideboard for TV console.

297782_10151165328172480_785482_n_zps25fb32ca.jpg

Btw, this is just a picture taken from their website. I think it should go well with my house. Hopefully... :bow:

We have previously bought a tv console from some place prior to the renovation but it was a big mistake. :bangwall: Hopefully, we can get a refund for that or perhaps get it exchange for credits and settle for something else... A price to pay for being so impatient. 8|

Also after seeing the MBR toilet with the subway tiles, my wife and I made a hard decision to sink deeper into our pockets for K to do do the same for our Common toilet. Hope we made the right decision. :drunk:

Hi bigbull, your house Reno looking nice and neat. Can I have your Reno contact please? Please send me alex.yk.see@gmail.com thanks so much.

Hi Smartgold, thank you. I have already send K's contact to your gmail account.

nice mbr toilet...

:yamseng:

Hi Nick34, thanks. We took a long time to decide. Glad it came out to be nice.

Indeed, the tiles looks better.... Such beauty... :)

Day 9 (12 Oct 12)

Sorry for the blur pictures. It was taken in the evening...

The MBR Toilet is Completed!!! Notice the black gout. My wife and I think its beautiful. :dribble:

IMG_5732_zps4de2c434.jpg

Close up view of the Subway Tiles.

IMG_5733_zps1117468d.jpg

Another view of the MBR Toilet with Cement Wall. Now the vanity, cupboard, wide mirror and shower screen can come in! :yamseng:

IMG_5735_zps1ce84fa6.jpg

Day 11 (14 Oct 12)

Preparation for overlaying in Common Toilet.

IMG_5765_zps341d1833.jpg

Boxing up of Air-con Trunkings.

IMG_5761_zps2bec86d8.jpg

Boxing up of Water Pipe above the SY Door and finish with Cement.

IMG_5763_zpsfacc34f9.jpg

Shower Kerb in MBR Toilet.

IMG_5766_zps3175e914.jpg

Progress for next week

I was talking to K and these are the jobs that may likely happen next week.

- Overlaying of Common toilet with Subway Tiles.

- Running of Citygas piping.

- Polishing the parquet floors in the three bedrooms.

- Cleaning up of the whole house.

- Painting of the house. (First Coat)

- Overlaying of Living Room, Kitchen and Walkway with Veener flooring. (Might be delayed because of the last min insertion of the overlaying in common toilet.)

:seeya:

Day 11 (14 Oct 12)

Preparation for overlaying in Common Toilet.

IMG_5765_zps341d1833.jpg

Boxing up of Air-con Trunkings.

IMG_5761_zps2bec86d8.jpg

Boxing up of Water Pipe above the SY Door and finish with Cement.

IMG_5763_zpsfacc34f9.jpg

Shower Kerb in MBR Toilet.

IMG_5766_zps3175e914.jpg

Progress for next week

I was talking to K and these are the jobs that may likely happen next week.

- Overlaying of Common toilet with Subway Tiles.

- Running of Citygas piping.

- Polishing the parquet floors in the three bedrooms.

- Cleaning up of the whole house.

- Painting of the house. (First Coat)

- Overlaying of Living Room, Kitchen and Walkway with Veener flooring. (Might be delayed because of the last min insertion of the overlaying in common toilet.)

:seeya:

hi Bigbull, do you mind to PM me K's contact? May I know which firm he is from? Thanks in advance.

Hi, r u at 7th floor? 271A?

Hi Felicialsg,

Nope. On other floors. Pm you separately. I suppose you are another PRian. :yamseng:

Bigbull

Edited by bigbull

hi Bigbull, do you mind to PM me K's contact? May I know which firm he is from? Thanks in advance.

Hi Gohlex,

PMed!

Bigbull

Hi Bigbull, do you mind sharing your quote with me? I want to check my budget to see what I can achieve with it. Your new place is a 4 or 5 rm flat? Email me alex.yk.see@gmail.com Thanks in advance

Day 13 (16 Oct 12)

Today the Citygas came and installed the gas pipings for my Stove, Heater and Dryer.

The Citygas contractor was very nice to accomodate my request to try to make the pipings to be as neat as possible. We ran into some problem because the builders did not cater a hole for the gas pipe to run through to the SY. 8|

They drilled a hole for me and solve the problem straightaway. It will be less visible when the SY windows are up. Kudos to them! :good:

IMG_5795_zpsc0345ff6.jpg

The heater and dryer connection.

IMG_5794_zpsfbf49701.jpg

Later in the afternoon, K managed to hijack the Carpenter to our place! :dancingqueen: The following is a sneek preview of what the carpentry may be like. Behold, the carpenter's graffiti on the wall:

The Shoe Cabinet

IMG_5799_zps7d449e80.jpg

The Kitchen

IMG_5798_zps2da00fe5.jpg

The WIW

IMG_5796_zps64478314.jpg

Hope to see the real thing soon... :D

Day 14 (17 Oct 12)

My wife and I went up to our place to take a look at the sample veneer flooring that K left for us and we were surprised to see a worker still working !!

The Common Toilet with Subway Tiles. :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_5811_zpscd7cd816.jpg

The worker will be coming back up tomorrow to finish up the toilet and hopefully after that, a lot of the other works can begin. :yamseng:

Just thought I mention something about K's work. He was talking to me about re-doing the cement creed wall at the MBR toilet and I was confused, thinking if something has happened. He told me the texture wasn't right and I went to compare it with the kitchen cement creed wall and realised that it is really not as nice. Kudos to K for his quality of work !! :yamseng: