Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mangoo

My House @ Teban Vista

Hi Revox88,

I only hv e sketch of e outlook :P

I saw e fan in Malaysia. I think it cost abt sgd200 odd. Is it considered expensive?

Hi Mangoo,

Seriously I am not sure if 200odd is expensive or cheap hahah..maybe the size and speed shall be a considering factor.

Sure looking forward to your finished console.

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I hope it will turn out well also :)

How's ur reno coming along? :)

Sound's very nice. It should turn out very well. :sport-smiley-004:

As for my reno, now left the carpentry, lighting and electrical works, plumbing and all the doors to the toilet and doors. Once all this is done, one more final coat of paint and it should be done.

Please ask K to chop chop for me k. :P

Okay, don't flood your t-blog le. Enjoyz! :yamseng:

Bigbull

Sound's very nice. It should turn out very well. :sport-smiley-004:

As for my reno, now left the carpentry, lighting and electrical works, plumbing and all the doors to the toilet and doors. Once all this is done, one more final coat of paint and it should be done.

Please ask K to chop chop for me k. :P

Okay, don't flood your t-blog le. Enjoyz! :yamseng:

Bigbull

Nice... Progressing fast. When are u expecting to move in?

U bought ur lightings oredi :P

Nice... Progressing fast. When are u expecting to move in?

U bought ur lightings oredi :P

Bought the lightings already! If not got to 8| . We are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. :D As in renovation finishing soon. :P Kekeke. Planning to move in before December.

Hi Mangoo, i heard so much on mr K. Can u share his contact with me? Thinking to chat with him on my reno. Thanks! Happy reno!

You've got msg :) All e best :)

Popped by house today and they are preparing for the L shape brick wall and cement screed wall :) Feeling excited to see after it is completed :)

brickwallprep1.jpg

cementscreedwall.jpg

We found this wall light when we were doing our lights shopping and decided to place it on our brick wall. Hope that it will turn out well :P

industriallight.jpg

Woah!! RED brick wall! :dribble: So the other side will be screed? Will look like a quiet alley in some industrial estate! Nice concept!

My bro recently did his reno too.... His also industrial (but the contractor messed up the cement screed flooring badly!). He got the smaller version of the wall lights that you got and line them in intervals through his living room to open kitchen.... I thought that's very nice too! Just sharing his idea with you... The con is that it's rather dim... But the ambiance is superb!

Woah!! RED brick wall! :dribble: So the other side will be screed? Will look like a quiet alley in some industrial estate! Nice concept!

My bro recently did his reno too.... His also industrial (but the contractor messed up the cement screed flooring badly!). He got the smaller version of the wall lights that you got and line them in intervals through his living room to open kitchen.... I thought that's very nice too! Just sharing his idea with you... The con is that it's rather dim... But the ambiance is superb!

Oh dear... the cement screed can be quite tricky as it can be the same cement but when applied, the effect can be quite different. It happens on my red brick wall also. '

The concept must be nice and cosy :)

For us the red brick wall, we consider it for very long as we are worried that the whole place will turn too dsrk. As when red is used, there be more cement and instead of the whites and woods we wanted initially, it will be more industrial. But after seeing the red bricks up, I really didn regret our decision. For the cement screed wall it will be on the tv console side. The opposite of the red brick will be painted white :)

Your reno is looking good too :) Hows ur baby coming along too :)

Hi Mangoo,

Hear so much abt Mr K and his works are all so impressive... Can you pls share Mr. K's contacts and quotation with me pls?

My email address is tiffytiffy68@gmail.com .

Thank you.

Tiffytiffy

• Like 1

Hi, can you kindly pm me the quotation breakdown, if it's convenient? Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your red wall :)

Hi, can you kindly pm me the quotation breakdown, if it's convenient? Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your red wall :)

You've got mail :)

Will be posting pics of e wall up soon. Haven gotten e time to upload e pics :)

Edited by Mangoo