Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clouds00007

Our Open Concept Mini Jumbo

Hi! Lovely home! Could you tell me where you got your runway lights? It's really nice and practical. Thanks!!

Tx for the compliment.

The runway light is a self design project as i don't like the boring clove light which i am seeing everywhere and its uses more lighting tubes as well.

Just let ur ceiling works guy know what u wana do.. a trench in the false ceiling with edges for the acrylic sheets.. than ask them to install the t5 light holder in the trench..

We fought with our contractor on this as well. hee..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Would you mind to share where did you purchase that wall-mounted dual face clock? Thank you.

we got it from Parkmall. there is this shop which sells clocks.. lots of clock.. we bought it there. if u need the exact shop name, let me know. i will go home and dig out the receipt ^_^

Thanks ^_^

Ya love the glass, it really brighten ups the entire house.

The ceiling fan is WindTrek Alumi Wooden Series – WH, which we bought at Sembawang Lighting House, one of the cheapest in Singapore and the Fan is really powerful.

Hi, thanks for the info. I'm considering this brand too, but have yet to seen the actual piece of this design around. Do the shop you bought from have this on display?

Hi, thanks for the info. I'm considering this brand too, but have yet to seen the actual piece of this design around. Do the shop you bought from have this on display?

nope there isn't none on display. we took a gamble buying it and was glad how beautiful it turn out..