Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
KenLui

Before & After Em Hougang (Reno In Final Stages)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow nice stairs u have there....

can post the floor floor plan?

Hi popcornm3, the typical Gen 2 EM. Here is the floor plan:

FloorPlan1.png

Thanks popcornm3, tempered glass sits 4 inches into space created after hacking the wooden railings. Quite unconventional to u channel as quoted by other IDs.

Wow! Very beautiful! :dribble:

By the way, can share how does the tempered glass sits 4 inches into the space? I will be doing a similar glass railing for my stairs using U channel method.

Notice that your storage heater is mounted outside, do you need to apply permit for that? Thanx.

This is simply beautiful...!!! I can hear lots of kaching Kaching liaoz.. :)

Hi FatFatFamily, yap. six digit sum. mid de lah. plus all 4 rooms with LED TV from 22" to 42". All 4 Samsung. 47" SMART with mid end sound bar with blu ray LG. Ah ya. Bo Bian. No choice. Just Do It like Nike. Pain one time and once and for all, move on loh....Haiz.

Read that u are currently reno too. All the Best. :yamseng:

Wow! Very beautiful! :dribble:

By the way, can share how does the tempered glass sits 4 inches into the space? I will be doing a similar glass railing for my stairs using U channel method.

Notice that your storage heater is mounted outside, do you need to apply permit for that? Thanx.

Hi HappyAng, wetworks involved for the 4 inches tempered glass for stability. From what I notice, they digged and used metal borders to plant the glass into deep. then used cement to solidy the position. me no technical man. was told by ID that tempered glass thicker as normal for safety and durability issues. Can't advise much on that.

All permits went through by ID.

Read that u are doing renovation too at bt batok. All the Best! :yamseng:

Hi All, through this forum, read about the noise pollution that may affect sleep on "zinc" roofing. Due to budget issue, I had opted for zinc. Shared my concerns with ID and he happened to be at my home on one of his inspections and shared the same sentiments. Haha. nowadays always raining. In the end, he came up with this idea to counter.More or less cut down noise pollution drastically. Pls see:

20121125_113136-1.jpg

Hi HappyAng, wetworks involved for the 4 inches tempered glass for stability. From what I notice, they digged and used metal borders to plant the glass into deep. then used cement to solidy the position. me no technical man. was told by ID that tempered glass thicker as normal for safety and durability issues. Can't advise much on that.

All permits went through by ID.

Read that u are doing renovation too at bt batok. All the Best! :yamseng:

Thanx KenLui. Looking forward for more photos from your transformation. :yamseng:

Will check with my ID for the railing construction.

Hi FatFatFamily, yap. six digit sum. mid de lah. plus all 4 rooms with LED TV from 22" to 42". All 4 Samsung. 47" SMART with mid end sound bar with blu ray LG. Ah ya. Bo Bian. No choice. Just Do It like Nike. Pain one time and once and for all, move on loh....Haiz.

Read that u are currently reno too. All the Best. :yamseng:

Wah!!!! Sound so classy!! Can't wait to see your reno works..!!

Wah!!!! Sound so classy!! Can't wait to see your reno works..!!

think my intention is move on and no headache...gotta to admit that because of that. some of my decisions are impulsive. if u need electrical appliances, visit the tampines megastore. price competitive. me buy at other places more exp a bit. Will keep all updated once WIP completed and finished product delivered. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Wishing all those in renovation projects now ALL THE BEST.

Gotta sleep. Cannot tong liao.

Hi All, 3 more pics: Living Hall in Progress, Front Entrance and Very Light Storage at Roof Built.

FrontEntrance-1.jpg

LivingHallInProgress-1.jpg

LightStorage.jpg

:yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Edited by KenLui