Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue77

A Place Of My Own!

My renovation will start once HDB approval for the hacking. My ID had submitted the request, so pending lor! :unsure:

My budget range from 27K-35K. Hopefully I can stick to it. Because sometimes I can be frickle-minded which I know is no good. Luckily, my ID is a patient person. :sport-smiley-018:

That seemed reasonable. my quotations mostly in the 50k range. Maybe i'm asking for too much.

Going to take measurements on 12 Jan. just got the previous owners to let me go over. they do not stay there anymore. so kinda hard to arrange.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi

looking forward for more pictures and progress, ur 3rm layout is exactly like what i am going to purchase,a 3rm simplified.

Hi

Good luck for your searching.

That seemed reasonable. my quotations mostly in the 50k range. Maybe i'm asking for too much.

Going to take measurements on 12 Jan. just got the previous owners to let me go over. they do not stay there anymore. so kinda hard to arrange.

Are you doing major renovation? My is without doing both toilets, no false ceiling and cove lightings etc. It is quite basic and simple la. I received a quotation that is 40K. :jawdrop:

Looking forward to your renovation process :sport-smiley-018:

Hi blue77, i have e same layout as your except that storeroom has been hacked away by previous owner. Enjoy your renovation process. :thumbs up:

The hacking start today. :sport-smiley-004: According to the ID, the renovation will drag till mid-March. As CNY is in Feb, lack of workers :unsure:

My colour scheme are boring and safe. Is going to be black, grey and white. I have chosen my lamination for all the carpentry.

So forgotful of me, I had forgotten to take the pixs...but luckily from jolene23's thread, I found the pixs of the lamination that i intended to use.

I will be using Ivory brush (White), Periwinkle-B (Grey) and Nigeria-B (Black).

Lamination_zps99275e25.jpg

I need an advise. Has anyone use the above lamination for kitchen cabinets? Is it easy to maintain? Thanks

Are you doing major renovation? My is without doing both toilets, no false ceiling and cove lightings etc. It is quite basic and simple la. I received a quotation that is 40K. :jawdrop:

Looking forward to your renovation process :sport-smiley-018:

i'm not doing false ceiling or cove lightings... but i'm doing major works for toilet. so that's the 10k difference. lol.

since my quotation ard 50k. :drunk:

Looking forward to see the pixs :sport-smiley-018:

I'm in a dilemma. some pple reviewed earlier that vinyl tiles give out poisonous gas/ gets hot/ cant last 5 years... is this true?

I'm in a dilemma. some pple reviewed earlier that vinyl tiles give out poisonous gas/ gets hot/ cant last 5 years... is this true?

Huh? Sorry, I had no ideas of that.

i'm not doing false ceiling or cove lightings... but i'm doing major works for toilet. so that's the 10k difference. lol.

since my quotation ard 50k. :drunk:

50k for 4 room is quite normal lah.....