Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
3Dyms

Mon Petite Chateau @ Bt Batok

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

All the best for your Reno! Another upcoming EM transformation !

Hi Spikedoll,

Thanks. I love the layout & space of your EM. Especially the space for your living & dining area. It is huge in comparison to mine. I was initially looking for EM in Bishan. But the high COV there is scary. :jawdrop:

Love the marble effect tiles for your common bath. Nice!! Learning lots form your blog too. Can't wait to see more progress pics & updates. :good:

Edited by 3Dyms

Hi Spikedoll,

Thanks. I love the layout & space of your EM. Especially the space for your living & dining area. It is huge in comparison to mine. I was initially looking for EM in Bishan. But the high COV there is scary. :jawdrop:

Love the marble effect tiles for your common bath. Nice!! Learning lots form your blog too. Can't wait to see more progress pics & updates. :good:

Thanks thanks.. Haha mine no theme no wow effect..

Will camp your blog for pics and updates .. :good:

Thanks thanks.. Haha mine no theme no wow effect..

Will camp your blog for pics and updates .. :good:

Hahah... thanks. But reno won't start till about 1st week of June. Hope my updates on items I've purchased or quotes from contractor are not too boring. :P

Hope to see how your remo goes & I may learn a thing or two. My reno turned out to be more 'bling bling' than French.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58811

I still have yet to do my kitchen so I am hoping to see more examples.

I just visited your blog and am drooling over your gold bathroom accessories. OMG!!! :dribble:

Though I'm doing a Victorian French style, I gotta be careful not to over do it and make it too feminine as I have to think of my hub. Too much floral and lace will be a 'no-no'. :no: :no: So we are sticking to more neutral tones of whites, beige, silvers and deep browns. In addition, I'll be putting some modern touches here & there, so the place will not be those complete traditional neo-classical style. Hopefully I can carry off this theme well.

Download this app Houzz .. Many nice interior pics to get inspirations

Some Victorian-style pics I found from Houzz.. I typed Victorian and search

Wow!! Thanks. Nice inspiration ideas. :good: I'm going to download the app now. Yeah!

Edited by 3Dyms

hello! your topic caught my eye in the seas of threads here. My place was done with some French chic inspirations - http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47696&st=0

A more modern take though, so maybe it's not exactly what you are looking for. I wished I could make it more opulant but my place isn't big enough to "carry it off". Have fun and looking forward to see more photos of your renos! :yamseng:

hello! your topic caught my eye in the seas of threads here. My place was done with some French chic inspirations - http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47696&st=0

A more modern take though, so maybe it's not exactly what you are looking for. I wished I could make it more opulant but my place isn't big enough to "carry it off". Have fun and looking forward to see more photos of your renos! :yamseng:

Hi Heavenly,

Love your nick. heheh. Your place looks fab!! Especially your faux fireplace (as bookshelf) and your balcony bar counter is awesome! Hope my reno will be as nice as yours. :good:

Btw, can share where you got your sofa from? Its really nice. Does the store have lots of French inspired furniture? Am keen to go down and browse. :D

Edited by 3Dyms

Yozzz.. How's your ID hunt so far? :P

I'll be using a main contractor for the major reno works and then a separate carpenter that specializes in French style furniture for the wood work. Have used these 2 before for my mini condo reno, so I'm comfortable with their work quality. Now is just a matter of bargaining the price, to bring it to a more comfortable level. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Heavenly,

Love your nick. heheh. Your place looks fab!! Especially your faux fireplace (as bookshelf) and your balcony bar counter is awesome! Hope my reno will be as nice as yours. :good:

Btw, can share where you got your sofa from? Its really nice. Does the store have lots of French inspired furniture? Am keen to go down and browse. :D

Thanks!

The sofa was from OM furniture at joo seng. So was the arm chair. It had a few french inspired furniture when I was there about a year ago. No harm going down to take a look! :yamseng:

Welcome to BB! Just chiming in to say that I love your theme! Looking forward to see more photos. ;)

My husband to be and I are residing around Blk 12x in BB now, the floor plan looks quite similar to those EM flats near our area haha.