Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El LoCo

Apartamento Tres Ocho

Floorplan-1.jpg

Hi, after 3 long years of benefitting from fellow bloggers research, I have completed my reno of my 4 room DBSS at The Peak. Here's the floorplan.

Edited by El LoCo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Being a typical sporean, me and my wife fav past time is travelling and so my theme revolve around the resorts and boutique hotels that we have stay in. Wanna to create our little getaway in this hotpot of a country.

Reno have been completed sometime back and I shall skip the construction process and go straight to the end product. There are a few hiccups along the reno but the workmanship of the carpenters are great. We shall let the pics do the talking.

20130405_175513.jpg

My dining table and coffee counter which can be concealed. Mementos from our travels are displayed on the shelf. The rest of the cupboard are for shoes and storage area for my wife.

20130217_161317.jpg

My palm tree from Far East Flora and the ugly pipe that was covered up by ropes. Idea by my wife and we sort of confirm the idea after seeing it at The Medz restaurant at Somerset.

Edited by El LoCo

20130405_175305.jpg

Due to the compact layout, I decided to combine the mbr and the nearest common to create a sort of a relaxation/reading corner by the baywindow and a WIW next to it.

20130405_175323.jpg

My common rm which now house my king size bed. Bed frame is upcycled wood from Originals and carpet is recycled jeans from West Elm which I purchased online.

mbrliving-600.jpg

My relaxation corner view from my bed. The wooden lourve doors are made by the carpenter which are a work of art. The workmanship is even better than some lourve doors I have seen at resorts overseas. The doors help to keep the lights and sound out when I watch tv or read late in the night.

20130211_030936.jpg

Nothing major was done. We have changed the mirror and replaced it to a full height mirror cabinets to keep our stuffs in. Lava Rock is from black sand beach in Bali.