Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El LoCo

Apartamento Tres Ocho

20130217_161317.jpg

My palm tree from Far East Flora and the ugly pipe that was covered up by ropes. Inspired by The Medz restaurant at Somerset.

ZOMG, my cat would love your rope covered pipe! Maybe that's what I should do to my exposed pipe on my balcony :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

All pm on reno cost sent.

The black paint is Nippon Matt Black 9045.

Hi Summersann, being looking thru yr blog too. U can easily buy the ropes from Sims Ave. 100m for $60 and then use maxbond to bind it up. What breed is yr cat?

Edited by El LoCo

Hi Summersann, being looking thru yr blog too. U can easily buy the ropes from Sims Ave. 100m for $60 and then use maxbond to bind it up. What breed is yr cat?

Local! He was dumped beside the rubbish chute when he was still tiny :(

Thanks for the info! Will keep it in mind. Need to decide if his scratching might damage the pipe in the long run :P But definitely creative!

Edited by summersann

Nicely done. Your house really does project the resort feel. The swing in the balcony is especially inviting. Make you feel like heading there straight when you come home after work...

Btw, just curious, why do you put the TV behind the mirror?

Nice resort feel! :good: Thanks for sharing.

I'm waiting for my DBSS to TOP next year. Can you pm me your renovation cost? Thanks! :)

PM sent. May I know which DBSS did u get? 4 roomer too?

Local! He was dumped beside the rubbish chute when he was still tiny :(

Thanks for the info! Will keep it in mind. Need to decide if his scratching might damage the pipe in the long run :P But definitely creative!

Poor cat. Good thing that fates bring u both together! :thumbs up:

Nicely done. Your house really does project the resort feel. The swing in the balcony is especially inviting. Make you feel like heading there straight when you come home after work...

Btw, just curious, why do you put the TV behind the mirror?

Hi, we place a mirror in order to reflect our small living rm "bigger" and we want to hid the tv as firstly we do not watch tv often and secondly we prefer the tranquil outlook of the huge raw wood mirror frame which also bring the "outside" in.

PM sent. May I know which DBSS did u get? 4 roomer too?

Msg rec'd. Thanks!

I got a 4 room in Lake Vista.

How's the workmanship of the interior by the developer(Hoi Hup)?

There r some lemon units which have problems wif their engineered timber and kitchen laminate which has peeled off. Fortunately my unit is good and defects r kept to the minimun. The developer also change our mbr toilet door to a push and slide one after we complained abt the original door.

20130113_223014.jpg

My tv is behind my mirror. The image will project out when I switch it on. PM sent on the reno cost. :yamseng:

Hi bro, congrats on ur new hm & reno... very relaxing resort feel! Especially this "TV wall".. so cool!! :good: U said it's a mirror (not glass?). Wonder how the projection can get thru a mirror. Oso, the TV seems to be slanting upwards - won't that make viewing a bit odd? Mind share a pic or 2 of the "behind" of the mirror where the TV is mounted? Guess changing TV will be quite a hassle next time...

Edited by jus4fun

bought Centrale 8, 4room....excited yet unsure if it was a good move ...hehe...no point to regret now so just looking forward :D

20130217_161317.jpg

My palm tree from Far East Flora and the ugly pipe that was covered up by ropes. Inspired by The Medz restaurant at Somerset.

Woah really nice! I like your theme.. Cosy feel.. May I know where u buy the ropes for the pipe? How much is your palm tree?Thanks

Hi spikedoll...u can buy the rope from Sim Ave or any hardware stores...I bought it for $60 for 100 metres...The palm tree cost me $140 for the re-potting and delivery...vase not included