Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad610

Any Good And Reliable Id To Recommend?

hi all.. I just bought a 3room flat in bt batok and would like to renovate it.. anyone have a good id or wanna share therir experinces.. thanks in advance..

anyone have any experience with 3d innovative??

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

all the best for your search.

be careful about new members registering to advert themselves. (see their low post counts and multiple post to recommend only and without pic)

Perhaps you can request for quotation in Renotalk, and then wait for all of them to contact you. You'll be overwhelmed with choices! :P Arrange for meet-ups with the chosen ones and then decide? :D

Currently I am renovating my terrace house. I was also in a dilemma 3 to 4 mths back as I do not have an id with a direct referral. It doesn't help matter that I read all the horror stories of id not fulfiling the promise, work not done properly, even running away with the deposit. And mine is a major renov as I Need to add addition room , 2 toilets, etc.

Based on renotalk forum and expo fair, I shorlisted 4 id, eventually down to 3, to 2 and eventually 1. I finally shorlisted Jim from ideal design . Reason as the co has been established for many years ( this is wad I read from renotalk, must choose a long established co), and an Id who seems reliable and most important , no hard pushing.

My Reno has been on going for around 7 weeks and I would say I am very satisfied with the service and attitude of my id so far. I think that an id must be reliable, resposible , patient, and most important, no hard pushing. An id that u can leave your dream home to him. I would say so far Jim has met all my requirement. Most important, my Reno is on schedule as i have given him a tight deadline of 2 months completion.

As for workmanships, as it is still in progress, I can't comment yet. But based on what is completed, I would say they are great. Price wise I won't say they are the lowest, but at least I can leave my mind at least and not worry that the Id running away w my money. .

I will post my pic when my house is completed. Meanwhile I can pm if u need my Id contact.

TiriciaTan makes a great points... choose an ID that has been established for many years, and no hard pushing. I visited many may IDs and you can really 'feel' the difference after your see so many. Get someone you can trust 100% and is on the ball. Try to negotiate hard on terms, get a deadline for completion as part of the contract, and good warranty. If you can, try to see an example of their workmanship from a past or current project. Then, once it starts, visit the project often, and speak up if things are different from your expectation so that things can be rectified fast and that the the subcontractors know that you are not a pushover.

Good luck! I have had a really enjoyable renovation experience with my chosen ID. PM me if you want the details. I've made an open-concept kitchen, redone living/dining space, new built in wardrobes in each bedroom, and new bathroom cabinets. Really happy with outcome :)

• Like 1

I am currently experiencing reno works with my ID, Julie from NID Design for almost a week. So far my she has been very attentive with my requirements. cross my fingers that she will be able to meet the deadlines.

Pretty anxious tho, for the outcome. ;)

I just joined the forum looking for contractors/ ID for my new house.

went to 12 (gosh! todate) so far based on forum's recommendation and random walk in at IMM plus fren's fren's blah blah but haven being able to find one that i feel comfortable enough to sign the dotted line...i left with the LAST week to decide! And I dun quite dare reveal the companies as i know some firms do track postings...

tis is a fun yet tiring process i just need a channel to let out! will continue to be diligent and check out forum's update!

Hi all, i do not what choose you guys keep finding ID,to be honest all ID is the same and just the experience are difference, but the most important point is their contractor come from and ID responsibility. if an ID without experience but his show that he got resposibility and willing to listen y dont u let them have a change to try. nothing is imposible is how you work with the ID only. Think of it and dont be haggle over then all the things will be done with happily.

Hi all, i do not what choose you guys keep finding ID,to be honest all ID is the same and just the experience are difference, but the most important point is their contractor come from and ID responsibility. if an ID without experience but his show that he got resposibility and willing to listen y dont u let them have a change to try. nothing is imposible is how you work with the ID only. Think of it and dont be haggle over then all the things will be done with happily.

Undergo, I don't think you can seriously say "all ID is the same". Just by visiting a few and seeing the quotes they provide, there is a clear difference there in price, let alone attitude, style, reliability, etc. Also, I think it is important to agree and debate the little things, so there is full alignment, and less room for disputes down the track.... I certainly do not regret doing all the research I did, and I had a very pleasant experience overall.

Undergo, I don't think you can seriously say "all ID is the same". Just by visiting a few and seeing the quotes they provide, there is a clear difference there in price, let alone attitude, style, reliability, etc. Also, I think it is important to agree and debate the little things, so there is full alignment, and less room for disputes down the track.... I certainly do not regret doing all the research I did, and I had a very pleasant experience overall.

From the quotation between ID and contractor the price different is quite a big gap. Even with a big recognize company or a small company what the most important is responsible and updates to the owner of the house.

Some companies be it well established companies or contractors after signing of the documents they start to roll the ball around. These start to get happen everywhere. So be careful and look around for more options and compared. Do more homework before going to the IDs or contactor and ask some questions to seek their 2nd opinion. Some of them when you ask more questions they cannot tolerate and start to bit around the bush. This type of IDs or contractor can just forget about it. Beware.

I agrees to devilaz. I heard from my hubby that his friend got a company that do all the 3d designing work and also the Reno work. Before signing the contract everything went very well and promise him that whole thing will not take more than 6wks. They failed to deliver the schedule and keep doing sweet talk the reno work started in Apr and till now only 70% work done. I heard he didn't do much work, no hacking done, some electrical, mainly carpentry items. Haiz...

hi all.. I just bought a 3room flat in bt batok and would like to renovate it.. anyone have a good id or wanna share therir experinces.. thanks in advance..

Hi, I tried HomeStorey at tradehub...I was shown 3D drawing before signing the contract with them. The salesman, Wei Long is really very reliable, he is very into small detail and has helped us to save $$ on unneccesary items.

My experience with my ID is very good so far. From attitude, responsibility and professionalism. Just want to share.

I can PM you the contact if you are interested. Good Luck.

Thanks

Currently I am renovating my terrace house. I was also in a dilemma 3 to 4 mths back as I do not have an id with a direct referral. It doesn't help matter that I read all the horror stories of id not fulfiling the promise, work not done properly, even running away with the deposit. And mine is a major renov as I Need to add addition room , 2 toilets, etc.

Based on renotalk forum and expo fair, I shorlisted 4 id, eventually down to 3, to 2 and eventually 1. I finally shorlisted Jim from ideal design . Reason as the co has been established for many years ( this is wad I read from renotalk, must choose a long established co), and an Id who seems reliable and most important , no hard pushing.

My Reno has been on going for around 7 weeks and I would say I am very satisfied with the service and attitude of my id so far. I think that an id must be reliable, resposible , patient, and most important, no hard pushing. An id that u can leave your dream home to him. I would say so far Jim has met all my requirement. Most important, my Reno is on schedule as i have given him a tight deadline of 2 months completion.

As for workmanships, as it is still in progress, I can't comment yet. But based on what is completed, I would say they are great. Price wise I won't say they are the lowest, but at least I can leave my mind at least and not worry that the Id running away w my money. .

I will post my pic when my house is completed. Meanwhile I can pm if u need my Id contact.

Hi Tricia

Im getting the keys to my condo at the end of the month, so would appreciate if you could share the contact of your contractor/ ID.

Many thanks!!

Sheryl

sheryl.y.teo@gmail.com