Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Granitetop

Lengkong Tiga 5I Home

Going to view ID just finished work at woodland on Monday morning! To have a feel of his style and the workmanship of his team..

Getting the keys on Monday late afternoon when we complete the 2nd appt... feeling excited! :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yeah!

Just did final inspection of the house... all things are cleared. It looks much more spacious now. Visited my new neighbour, Thank God is a very friendly lady who is in the same profession with us.

Counting down.. 17 hours to key collection...

Updated proposed layout

Cannot run gas pipe to island, dun wan to use induction hob, dun wan use LPG... so island is throw out of the window... sigh...

For the tenth time we change our layout... finally brainstormed till we got something we like at the moment... but no more SBS Samsung fridge.. must do more research all over again... Probably a Folio... need drastic damage control...

updated layout

thinking of shifting the fridge to the sink side.. abit undecided...

Edited by Granitetop

Got the keys!!! now waiting for permit approval...

We just realise there is aircon piping across where we want to build wardrobe,

1)should we redo the piping?

2)or just build over it?

3) should we consider building the wardrobe elsewhere?

redo piping. and minimise piping thus so drainage would be better or shorter route. if you need contacts for aircon pm me.

thanks.

thanks drunkenchivas! will request ID to quote first.

How is ur reno and the purchases coming along?

after reading some 'poisonous' tutorial thread on how to shop at amazon, it is practical time! I will be ordering some stuffs from amazon... but have to wait for my first order from taobao arrive first to see if I have passed the practical for taobao... 20 june.. counting down....

everything come to an halt as we have to wait for 3 weeks for the permit to install window in the bought recess balcony and to shift the door to the front. hacking is another problem! Hope all can get clearance...

meanwhile, time to do shopping..... to kill away the time.

yay! Peeka just delivered my first taobao loots! :sport-smiley-004: So exciting, the rain shower set and sink mixer is here... along with non-reno stuffs like children stickers and clothings! :dancingqueen:

:idea: looks like it is feasible to buy off taobao from peeka! :yamseng:

two more week before we can obtain the permit.. more shopping time...

and yes, must remember to get ppl :help: to redo aircon piping next week.

yay! Peeka just delivered my first taobao loots! :sport-smiley-004: So exciting, the rain shower set and sink mixer is here... along with non-reno stuffs like children stickers and clothings! :dancingqueen:

:idea: looks like it is feasible to buy off taobao from peeka! :yamseng:

two more week before we can obtain the permit.. more shopping time...

and yes, must remember to get ppl :help: to redo aircon piping next week.

Cool! I'm also gonna order a 3rd batch of taobao items. It's really addictive to order Taobao stuff from Peeka. Hahaha! :jammin: