Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Granitetop

Lengkong Tiga 5I Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yay! Peeka just delivered my first taobao loots! :sport-smiley-004: So exciting, the rain shower set and sink mixer is here... along with non-reno stuffs like children stickers and clothings! :dancingqueen:

:idea: looks like it is feasible to buy off taobao from peeka! :yamseng:

two more week before we can obtain the permit.. more shopping time...

and yes, must remember to get ppl :help: to redo aircon piping next week.

can provide links for stickers n clothings? heeeee..

can provide links for stickers n clothings? heeeee..

bought a sweater here:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.160.5zGpBi&id=23974204461

a 3 piece set romper :

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=20142771772

stickers:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14854905795

it is too addictive ordering at taobao.. bought the above three just bec I was surfing around then add to order...

but no regrets! the sweater is very sweet and the romper material very cottony nice. think it is vitamins brand for US market I think..

stickers I bought 157 pcs w/o repeat design... gave a lot away still got a lot for my son any how paste... dun feel heart pain bec of the price..

Cool! I'm also gonna order a 3rd batch of taobao items. It's really addictive to order Taobao stuff from Peeka. Hahaha! :jammin:

totally agree... I try not to order till shipment arrive.. put all the links for reno stuffs on a words document...

now waiting for my 2nd attempt: 3 day express delivery of some face masks, a page boy tuxedo, some knitting wool...

Edited by Granitetop

Did peeka deliver your stuff by the stated delivery date or even earlier? Im trying to estimate when mine will come..

it was 2 days earlier... expect 22 June, receive on 19 June. it email me the shipment arrive in the late afternoon... then by 8pm the man appeared with my stuffs! faster than self collect... not sure if it is bec my place near theirs...

Yay!!! Finally got the permit to hack the wall! 😃

Reno will finally start on this wed !!!

We decided on many things today. Finalise the layout, add this at that... Then chose laminates for wardrobe, study table n kitchen, finalise the paint, lighting points, power points, scv point...

Still undecided abt getting sink from taobao... ID worry abt timing it arrive, n the hole opening for tap n how to return if item is flaw... Anyone who bought sunk from taobao pls let me know ur experience.

I think so. write in the comment before ur item reach eunos warehouse

From their website: 'Before your parcel arrives at our Eunos Warehouse, you can indicate your delivery preference for the following time slots: Weekdays / Weekends / Afternoons / Evenings.'

Hi I tried to buy the same thing but when I clicked and went to checkout got charged $30+ for shipping... how do you get free shipping?

I asked the customer service if it qualifies for free shipping, they say it is but their system not able to show the option when checkout at the moment. So they advise me to checkout with the shipping cost but they will refund it back to me. And they did.

I asked the customer service if it qualifies for free shipping, they say it is but their system not able to show the option when checkout at the moment. So they advise me to checkout with the shipping cost but they will refund it back to me. And they did.

Hi apologies for more noob questions - did you call them or did email them via some link? I actually bought something else and paid the shipping charges indicated even when I met the amount for free shipping - so I am wondering if I could try and ask them again if I am eligible for any refund.

many thanks in advance! cheers!

Hi apologies for more noob questions - did you call them or did email them via some link? I actually bought something else and paid the shipping charges indicated even when I met the amount for free shipping - so I am wondering if I could try and ask them again if I am eligible for any refund.

many thanks in advance! cheers!

you can from amazon page at the top click 'help', then on the right hand side of the page loaded click on 'contact us' button. then fill in some info regarding your enquires for question 1 and 2, then question 3 on 'how you want us to contact you?", choose 'chat'. then there will be an option to email the transcript of the chat to you after the chat ended.