Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

Hi art,

Mr.K told us that you've bought colored wires for hanging lights. Can pm us the wire contacts?

And by the way now we know why Mr K said you're more superstitious .

Wah...wat did he say about me?? heheeh

Hopefully nothing bad ah :wacko:

I got the wires from Hock Eng Hin Hardware Shop which is opposite Tiong Bahru Market...very cheap n the uncles are super friendly...

Can't remember where I placed their namecards :o

They got different coloured wires...i chose the black/white ones for mine...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yesterday morning, Mr K called me to ask if I was coming over as he would be doing my lightings and fans today...

Since I couldn't make it in the afternoon, juz informed him which lights/fans for which room

Well, later in the evening, we went over and were surprised that all our lights & fans were UP!!!! :lol:gallery_46790_34_283196.jpg

Clockwise: The hall tracklights/fans (biggest pix), Storeroom light, Walkway tracklights, Wardrobe "milo tins" light, dining "hat" light and lastly kitchen lights :wub:

As you all can see, I'm into black...hehehe my fans are black, lights are black :D

Wonder what will Mr K surprise us again next week :rolleyes:

Edited by art00609

Hi ,

Nice lights.

He actually recommended the lights from the same tiong bahru shop.

However, as we're not going for the "industrial " look, it'll not be that suitable for us.

hi macuser77,

yesterday Mr K told me that you were finding red wires ah?

that shop sells red wires also. cos i wanted red wires but my husband was more interested in the black n white ones so i let him have his way lah...

yesterday i asked Mr K what did he tell you about me...hehehe warned him not to badmouth me...hehee

After all the "drawings hunting" @our house,

Mr K finally whatsapped me the actual drawings that he intended to do for our carpentary items a few days ago...

There are some changes to some of the drawings...but nonetheless, everything going very very very smoothly :D

Clockwise: Kitchen layout, Masterbedroom wardrobe, Living room, Study Room & Toiletgallery_46790_34_113800.jpg

Yesterday, we both went to the house to meet Mr K to confirm our laminates...

He asked whether I wanted to take photos of the laminates that I had chosen but I told him no need...

Basically our house will be shades of black, white, grey & variety of wood laminates...

Duno how they would turn out but definitely looking forward to it! :wub:

Cos no matter how it would turn out, it will still be OUR home truly :good:

After dinner, my husband decided to come over again to test and see how the lights would be at nite...

So far, so good...i like the look of the kitchen (the lights against the cement screed) thou hubby mentioned that it might be dark but i just love it! heheh ;)

will decide later if I want to change to white light instead for my husband's benefit... gallery_46790_34_4246.jpg

so basically, my house is practically done...just waiting for my glass wall, floor laminates (the stock only coming in on the 18th) and my carpentary :)

So far our reno has definitely been a wonderful experience :lol: cos both of us can definitely communicate with Mr K easily despite our language barriers and he really knows what we both want for our house...NICE ;)

Till the 18th then, when my laminates will be done... :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by art00609

He asked whether I wanted to take photos of the laminates that I had chosen but I told him no need...

Basically our house will be shades of black, white, grey & variety of wood laminates...

After dinner, my husband decided to come over again to test and see how the lights would be at nite...

So far, so good...i like the look of the kitchen (the lights against the cement screed) thou hubby mentioned that it might be dark but i just love it! heheh ;)

will decide later if I want to change to white light instead for my husband's benefit... gallery_46790_34_4246.jpgso basically, my house is practically done...just waiting for my glass wall, floor laminates (the stock only coming in on the 18th) and my carpentary :)

So far our reno has definitely been a wonderful experience :lol: cos both of us can definitely communicate with Mr K easily despite our language barriers and he really knows what we both want for our house...NICE ;)

Till the 18th then, went my lanimates will be done... :sport-smiley-004:

Nice! I especially liked how the pendent lights looked when switched on

Thank you macuser77,

I also told Mr K that I lurve your wire-meshed door but I simply duno where I can put it in my house...my house is sooo tiny...hehhe

will brainstorm for ideas then...

Thank you macuser77,

I also told Mr K that I lurve your wire-meshed door but I simply duno where I can put it in my house...my house is sooo tiny...hehhe

will brainstorm for ideas then...

Hehe thanks!

I should thank mr k too! If not for his suggestion I wouldn't have thought of it. I am excited to see your completed pics !

Hehe thanks!

I should thank mr k too! If not for his suggestion I wouldn't have thought of it. I am excited to see your completed pics !

same!! im also looking forward to urs...he did mentioned that he will b doing yours first i think yesterday...so cannot wait for ur pixs too :)

I love your lights. May I know where you got them from?

hi blackpeace,

i got my lights (kitchen & dining) from Hock Eng Hin Harware shop, it is just opposite Tiong Bahru market ;)

will decide later if I want to change to white light instead for my husband's benefit... gallery_46790_34_4246.jpgso basically, my house is practically done...just waiting for my glass wall, floor laminates (the stock only coming in on the 18th) and my carpentary :)

Till the 18th then, went my lanimates will be done... :sport-smiley-004:

did you paint your bomb shelter? If yes, what white is that?

hi kelhy,

the bomb shelter is still in its original state. I am planning to paint it chalkboard black for me to doodle on ;)

• Like 1