Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plainsharon

So Far So Good At Foliage [4-Room]

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi plainsharon,

I wish u all the best in your reno experience with the famous Mr K... I'm also considering to engage him later when my 4rm bto is aready in afew mths (about 50% of the blks are painted now)... From your breakdown, the amount of work you are doing is very similar to what I plan to do...Is his quotation close to 40k or is that your budget?

Your flat is premium or standard?

:good:

Hi harocarlos,

Thanks! hope that you have a great reno experience w K in advance too.

His quotation quoted was 40k, with the amount of works done would have to place 40k as the benchmark.The initial quote was given over 40K and close to 50K but took out a few misc items to lower the cost.

Mine should be a Standard.

Premium will have come with floorings but i had the option to choose if i would like to have floorings and doors done by HDB but we did not take up the offer from HDB. Nevertheless, the kitchen and toilet floorings are still done by HDB. :)

Hi harocarlos,

Thanks! hope that you have a great reno experience w K in advance too.

His quotation quoted was 40k, with the amount of works done would have to place 40k as the benchmark.The initial quote was given over 40K and close to 50K but took out a few misc items to lower the cost.

Mine should be a Standard.

Premium will have come with floorings but i had the option to choose if i would like to have floorings and doors done by HDB but we did not take up the offer from HDB. Nevertheless, the kitchen and toilet floorings are still done by HDB. :)

Thanks! I look forward to seeing your updates =D

Keys Collected

After the long wait, finally collected our keys.

Here are some updates :

Living Room:

1382140_10152273415759546_1831282345_n.j

Common Toilet :

1380054_10152273414944546_1620550482_n.j

MBR Toilet :

1234428_10152273414314546_526534987_n.jp

MBR :

523547_10152273413444546_87156772_n.jpg

Bedroom 2 :

994609_10152273412239546_378638738_n.jpg

Kitchen :

988722_10152273559599546_1124932919_n.jp

Edited by plainsharon

About Mr K, Aircon and Evorich HERF

Alot people have asked or pm about K's contact but these days he has been quite busy with meeting prospects clients and overseeing projects, his schedule to meet prospect clients have been scheduled till Nov. If you might consider to engage k with your renovation, do keep in mind that his price are incomparable with other contracter or rather his price is avg ID price but his service is definately on par or even more responsible than ID. :good:

Up till thus far, have arranged for Aircon [CoolForce] to take initial measurements, have decided to engage them as have compared other aircon suppliers provided in the forum and still find [Cool Force] quotes much more cheaper and offering better.

If anyone might be keen to have them for a comparision quote do look for Cynthia. Cool Force are Cool Serve's main compeitor and realised Cool Force could actually offer better or price beat them. :)

HERF from Evorich have also came down to take measurement of the HERF needed for laying the 3 bedrooms, the cost ended up to be slightly lower from what he has quoted as the area was smaller than initial floor plan measurement. :good:

Was supposed to meet K at 1pm but he was nice to inform that he will be reaching at 1.30pm. Have up till far go through our quote one final time and make make onsite measurements with him.

Edited by plainsharon

coolforce? is there any contact or web link to find them? do paste here or pm thanks!

Not sure if could post any form of contact here :dunno: but anyway, could contact Cynthia at 82880925 or email them at sales@coolforce.com.sg :)

Edited by plainsharon

does coolforce have a catalog of aircon brands and models to choose from? cheaper den gain city?

I don think they have a catalogue but could get in touch with them on the type of model you are looking for.

As we have an idea which model we are looking for thus went to them for the quotation.

Have provided others with the same specs but the price and items given were still unable to beat CoolForce.

It will be good to compare on your side as well. :)

Edited by plainsharon