Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Beginners

Home Purchases Review Blog

During my house renovation journey, I benefited from home purchases reviews and experiences/feedback from other forum contributors. I hope you find my small write-ups useful as well.

http://homeandpurchases.blogspot.sg/

Drop me a note in renotalk or blog if you need more specific feedbacks on my purchases or just to encourage me to continue posting ;-). But do note that all these are personal experiences and are subjective hor.

Edited by Beginners

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Very good record of ur purchases; provides a gd reference for others looking at/for the same stuff! Gd efforts! :good:

Thanks jus4fun - great to know that it helps. Thought nobody interested since no views and no replies on renotalk until I realized my blog view counts have jumped from 50+ to almost 500 in a day! If only my stocks jump like that :notti:

Will be posting

* my Joyoung machine healthy quick and easy breakfast

* tencel bedsheets/korea silk quilt etc

Aka Datang...

Any recommended tencel bedsheets from any online source? Or have to purchase from departmental stores?

I saw it on Taobao online before and was tempted to buy but hesitated 'cos I like to feel & touch bedsheet materials first before buying.

The tencel bedsheets I bought from an atrium promotion cart was brand Crescent Dale. I was told Robinson carries them. Will try to update my blog with this purchase soon. Wait ah.