Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason5

Looking For Furniture Shop That Sell Good Leather Sofa

Hi, want to get a good leather sofa, any reliable shop to recommend? What about in sungei kadut? Heard there are many furniture warehouse there, any reliable ones?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you're interested, i just posted the below in Renotalk's Garage Sales and Market Place. I ordered our leather sofa from Lorenzo because of recommendations on Renotalk, but my husband decided he wanted something else, thats why I posted the below (I copy and pasted from the actual post):

So my husband and I ordered a Lorenzo premium leather sofa on impulse (when you have two young boys running all over the shop, that tends to happen) and have now decided that it doesn't really fit into our home design (brain fart on our part). Lorenzo doesn't accept cancellations (just our luck!) and have given us three options:

1. Continue with the sale (transfer ownership) with option to change sofa configuration or colour. (L-Shaped Premium Leather Sofa)

2. Store credit for the amount. Buy anything from Lorenzo which comes up to the cost of the sofa OR;

3. They'll give us cash vouchers (valid for a year) amounting to the cost of the sofa.

As said earlier, Lorenzo doesn't fit in our home design, so if you or anyone you know are looking to purchase anything from Lorenzo and save some money, choose any of the options above and drop me a line. Consider it a late 'GSS Sale'.

The amount in question is $2379.00. We're selling it at $150 (neg) off that price.

So spend up to $2379.00 at Lorenzo for $2229.00. A bargain for anyone planning to buy from Lorenzo either ways.

If there are interested parties who only want $1k+ instead of the whole $2k, we could split it too.

Happy house hunting and renovations to all of you. (We're going through our reno now too, so hopefully once all this running around has slowed down, I'll do a T-blog, cause I love reading everyone else's.)

Cheers!

Hi guys, which of these furniture stores would you recommend for sofas?

Massimmo
Locus Habitat
The Montella
Danovel
The Bear Knows
Picket & Rail
DanishDesign
We Love Air
Home and Style
Posh Home
Lorenzo
OM
Lilian Construction and Furnishing
John Erdos
Castilla
Indeed Furniture
(taken from this list)

Hi terencet4n,

I remembered reading on RT about The Montella, think they no longer in operation but I don't seem to find them. I been looking around for sofa too. And I shortlisted these shops. Hopes it help.

1) Hommage Lifestyle

2) We love air

3) Massimmo

4) XZQT

5) Modliving

Hi terencet4n,

I remembered reading on RT about The Montella, think they no longer in operation but I don't seem to find them. I been looking around for sofa too. And I shortlisted these shops. Hopes it help.

1) Hommage Lifestyle

2) We love air

3) Massimmo

4) XZQT

5) Modliving

That is a huge range of pricing from low-end to prestige.

Hi, want to get a good leather sofa, any reliable shop to recommend? What about in sungei kadut? Heard there are many furniture warehouse there, any reliable ones?

What is you budget?

Hi, why do you said that? Can advise? thanks

Hommage, HDB style shop, low-end, sofas from a few hundred dollars, Modliving leather sofas at least 20K.

Hommage, HDB style shop, low-end, sofas from a few hundred dollars, Modliving leather sofas at least 20K.

Can you elaborate more why you say hommage is a low end, HDB style shop? I'm confused by your reply cos when I went to their showroom, I saw n tried on their sofa which cost more than 10k.

Here's some information I gather when I visited these shops. Hope it helps.

Hommage Lifestyle

http://www.hommagelifestyle.com/index.php/living-room/item/1144-fusion

model: Fusion

Quoted: $15xx in Acacia belgium fabric

$28xx in full grain hide aniline

Lead time: 3-4 weeks

made in Malaysia

weloveair

http://weloveair.com/siteAir/seating_sofa.html

model: Tatler

quoted: $27xx in Acacia belgium fabric

lead time:8-9 weeks

made in Singapore

according to the salesgirl, they no longer make leather sofa.

Massimo

http://www.massimmo.com/product.php?pid=26

model: vermicelli

quoted: $23xx in Acacia belgum fabric

$35xx in imported leather leather

lead time: 4-6 weeks

made in Singapore or JB

xzqt

according to them, they said this deign no longer available, thus no quotation

Modliving

http://www.modliving.com.sg/index.php?session=4a29d76fe4a92e99295e9a32792057ce&module=product&pid=682

model: Revers

quoted: $61xx in fabric

according to them, Modliving now carries mainly fabric design. For leather sofa, I was referred to Castilla. When I was there, they recommended their Asia made sofa which are cheaper.

Pomelo

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=625979177460040&set=a.144437078947588.28833.137422689649027&type=1&theater

Quoted: $35xx in cotton blend fabric only

lead time: 2 months

If any of these information are incorrect, please update here so that we can benefit from it. Happy shopping!

Edited by woodywood

Can you elaborate more why you say hommage is a low end, HDB style shop? I'm confused by your reply cos when I went to their showroom, I saw n tried on their sofa which cost more than 10k.

They buy from a company called Zolano manufacturing out of Malaysia. Definitely not high end.

They buy from a company called Zolano manufacturing out of Malaysia. Definitely not high end.

Hi SamTheMan, no offence to you but it seems like it's been a long time since you last shop for furniture. Perhaps you should start shopping again to keep yourself updated before you give advise. Beside Zolano, now they also carry another range of sofa.

For me, when it comes to furniture shopping, I look for

1) comfort

2) price

3) design

It does not matter to me who is low end and who is prestige. As long as my wallet is comfortable.

Look at massimo and weloveair, are they prestigious enough? I was surprised when they said that their sofas are manufactured locally.