Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thinking of engaging them but just have doubts since the ID seemed inexperienced. So far only seen 2 positive reviews about them. But they have awards like designer of the year etc.

Thinking of engaging them but just have doubts since the ID seemed inexperienced. So far only seen 2 positive reviews about them. But they have awards like designer of the year etc.?Wow designer of the year award....which ID huh?

Hi Shorty

I think you have to give young people a chance .

Before you comment on this young people , do you actually make a proposal with them and see visually their project , home owner's existing house ?

Maybe you can come to my house and see how's the whole thing turn out to be .

Shorty if my ID Keats didn't told me about you, I was wondering if you are a home owner. Now we realize that you are an Id too. Since you comment so much on different Id firm, guess you might be so rich to own so many houses for different Id to renovate your place.

Please come to my house at clementi to view. Welcome .. I won't post my home photo here .

P:S- shorty have commented a lot of id firm . Please search his name and you will understand.

Have shortlisted 3 places and sign up with Javerson from DnT in the end.

His innovation, services and workmanship from site visiting were very good !

Shall recommend him!

please do a t blog to show full details of progress

chanced upon this firm and went in, so far two meetings wif my id, Derick is quite good, meticulous and patient.

pricing wise quite reasonable too, mostly will be engaging them.

will be requesting to visit their project soon.

Was pretty impressed when me and my wife reach their showroom earlier afternoon.

Felt in love with their toilet design as there was a Television inside and the materials for wall was using some sort of waterproofing wood materials!

totally different from what we have seen in other's showroom.

However I have waited for almost 2weeks for my quotation and their price was not the lowest or the highest of all.(*which we hope to be a cheap price :/ ) (is it really that long for a quotation?)

but overall we are quite comfortable with their design and enthusiasm.

Will be meeting my Id next week after changes of some of the cost, if everything is good , we will proceed with him.

Rico

Heard from the ID there are young capable chaps from in2living previously and they start on their own.

Can you all share with me Louis and Adele's contact ?

Thanks in advanced!