Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sgearthling

Looking For Good Id Firm For My 5Room Bto @ Segar Vale..

Hi Everybody,

we are getting our flats @ 1st quarter next year therefore starting a forum here to seek recommendations, suggestions,ideas & tips from you all. Hope to receive feedbacks from u guyz soon. Future neighbours welcome to share ideas here too:))

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some updates about our searchin of ID firm, so far we had got quotations from more than 10companys but we had only meet up with about 5of them for the past 2 weekends. Will be meeting more ID firm to discuss again for the next few weeks..here are the following that we had met. Feel free to comment & share with us those that you have good reviews too for our consideration or those that you think have bad experience with and we also will share whatever experience we have for the ID firms that we had met..Cheerss :D

1) 9creation - Andy, Quite a nice guy & hands on person,can drwa out the details etc & proposed some ideas to us but their price is quite high.and he keep emphazing on his workmanship therefore the high price. Under KIV

2) Fuse Concept - Billy, Find him ok only, not much ideas to propose to us & i find him no chemistry.

3) Inside Living - Merane, Nice lady, give us some ideas too & she said will revised her quote within 2weeks.

4) Inspire By D'Trenzo - Russell, A straighforward & upfront guy, give us quite alot of suggestion & ideas etc, waiting for his revised quote to come back. (so far got chemistry with him) Toplisted

5) K*l**d* spamming ID firm INTERIOR LLP - Michelle, Not bad also, will share ideas & suggestions etc, waiting for her revised quote before deciding.

6) Renoguyz - Nicholas, Find him no chemistry @ all as he tends to space out during our discussion..lol..neva really propose any ideas to us also.

Below is a list of those that i got quotation from but haven meet up with them.

1.Design 4 Space

2.Designer House (Tiler Seng)

3.De Style Interior - Jacob

4.Earnest Interior - Peter

5.Elementz Design

6.Le Posh Design - Chris

7.Plush Living (I heard from the boss now they merge with Sky Creation) - Jack / Darren

8.Renozone - Judy

9.Two Big Guys

10. Urban Habitat

hi, current using Renoguyz to reno my house. At first during our 1st meetup, look blurish. If you have read thru other posting, he like that.

At least during my reno, he is responsible. Of course, willing to compromise n meet my request & pricing make me engage him.

Importantly,his workers workmanship are good. Afterall, he is merely a co-oorinator and design adviser to me. All works still done by his suppliers & workers.

At times, he made mistake and do admit, quicky arrange to rectify than avoid.

Overall, a pleasant experience with him.

On 10/17/2013 at 1:04 PM, ptc77 said:

hi, current using Renoguyz to reno my house. At first during our 1st meetup, look blurish. If you have read thru other posting, he like that.

At least during my reno, he is responsible. Of course, willing to compromise n meet my request & pricing make me engage him.

Importantly,his workers workmanship are good. Afterall, he is merely a co-oorinator and design adviser to me. All works still done by his suppliers & workers.

At times, he made mistake and do admit, quicky arrange to rectify than avoid.

Overall, a pleasant experience with him.

Thank you for your review!