Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear all, I am new to this forum. Please pardon me if I ask questions thats already been asked. Does anyone have experience with Omus Living? I am impressed with pictures posted on their Facebook page but I can't find reviews about them.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey Genthez,

I just met an Omus Living representative as part of my search for reno quotations. They are very much up and running still. My brother and his wife also just had their reno completed by them. Perhaps you can contact them directly via their facebook and decide from there ya. Hope this helps.

Hi all, i've had my room renovated by them recently, they're fast, good worksmanship and trustworthy.

Aside from being a satisfied customer, I also happened to know them personally. Rest assured the rumours aren't true at all. Their office is closed, yes, but that's because they've shifted to a bigger one in ubi, (address in their facebook) which is also under renovation for your info. They are not running away from any suppliers, they have jobs monthly and are doing well.

I suggest you do your due diligience and research before jumping to any conclusions.

You can drop by their facebook page, which they actively update weekly and give them a call instead to find out more.

https://www.facebook.com/OmusLiving

Hello, anyone able to share their quotation from Omus Living? Heard they are on the higher side but how high is higher? If anyone can give some heads up, that'll be great. Im meeting them soon.

I was also impressed with OMUS Living at the beginning, with all the nice pictures posted on their FB profile.

Emailed them a few times to find out more about quotation and such. Not sure if its because mine is a small project and I have only a small budget to play around with. The replies I got from them was quite aloof. Disappointing :angry2: