Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BKPP

安乐窝 @ Segar Vale..

Yo Everybody,

A new home owner here whom are getting our flats @ 1st quarter 2014 therefore starting a forum here to seek some suggestions,ideas & tips from here.. Future neighbours are welcome too:))

Btw..some updates about our searchin of ID firm, so far we had got quotations from more than 10companys but we had only meet up with about 5of them for the past 2 weekends. Will be meeting more ID firm to discuss again for the next few weeks..here are the following that we had met. Feel free to comment & share with us those that you have good reviews too for our consideration or those that you think have bad experience with and we also will share whatever experience we have for the ID firms that we had met..Cheerss :D

1) 9creation - Andy, Quite a nice guy & hands on person,can drwa out the details etc & proposed some ideas to us but their price is quite high.and he keep emphazing on his workmanship therefore the high price. Under KIV

2) Fuse Concept - Billy, Find him ok only, not much ideas to propose to us & i find him no chemistry.

3) Inside Living - Merane, Nice lady, give us some ideas too & she said will revised her quote within 2weeks.

4) Inspire By D'Trenzo - Russell, A straighforward & upfront guy, give us quite alot of suggestion & ideas etc, waiting for his revised quote to come back. (so far got chemistry with him) Toplisted

5) K****** Interior - Michelle, Not bad also, will share ideas & suggestions etc, waiting for her revised quote before deciding.

6) Renoguyz - Nicholas, Find him no chemistry @ all as he tends to space out during our discussion..lol..neva really propose any ideas to us also.

Below is a list of those that i got quotation from but haven meet up with them.

1.Design 4 Space

2.Designer House (Tiler Seng)

3.De Style Interior - Jacob

4.Earnest Interior - Peter

5.Elementz Design

6.Le Posh Design - Chris

7.Plush Living (I heard from the boss now they merge with **) - Jack / Darren

8.Renozone - Judy

9.Two Big Guys

10. Urban Habitat

Edited by BKPP

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sherting,

Yup..what i do is i read up this forum here 1-2months back & collect info of those recommend ID Firms from the people here then i send to their email 1 by 1 askin for quote..but i also got mass send in renoquote & many came back with their quote but i have not met any of them yet, the above firm that i had met so far is intro by the forum here..when is yr home ready?

some update for the sourcing for ID process..last weekend we had met 2more of the recommended ID from renotalk which is the following.

Think most likely we will go for russell from Inspire or will how..

Earnest Interior - Peter - Very nice guy & given us alot of comment & ideas & i feel that we had some chemistry but his revised quote came up to about 37K which is way out of our budget. therefore thou i will like to confirm him but..in the end still have to drop him due to budget constrain.

Absolook - Aaron - Pretty young chap, told him our concept & he said will work out something for us but haven come back with the quote.

wow..finally find a neighbour..lol..which blk u are in?any idea when will we be getting the keys?i saw from FB page it should be ready by next month for some of the blks..hav u confirm any ID firm??

wow..finally find a neighbour..lol..which blk u are in?any idea when will we be getting the keys?i saw from FB page it should be ready by next month for some of the blks..hav u confirm any ID firm??

My facebook name is the same. Most are all done...now at certification stage.

nope i did'nt..eventually i had confirm with Russell from Inspire By D'Trenzo..but what's wrong wif Le Posh?care 2 share..

Hi,

I am from Segar Vale too.. any 1 hear of Asia Building Creative Design LLP? How their work, price and service? I just collected keys and saw their ppl giving leaflet there.