Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starrynight

Which Matress Is Good

I've been using my Omazz mattress & pillows for about 1-month now and it's fantastic. It's soft enough to provide a mild "sink-in" feeling while at the same time providing all round comfort & support. I have back problem and always suffered back & neck aches with my previous Simmons mattress. But now, no more achy backs or sore neck. My 3 gals also using Omazz and they love their mattresses & pillows so much. A testimony of this will be them sleeping in late now instead of bouncing out of bed at 7:30am on weekends. In case anyone is wondering, Omazz is latex mattress not memory foam, and its not hot to lie on. No regrets with our purchase. Especially as we spend at least 8-hrs daily on our beds, this is a good investment. A good nights sleep works wonders in energizing & preparing our bodies for work the next day.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yup I am a side sleeper too...great I will keep a look out for the next sale. Maybe I can just use my current mattress meanwhile. Thanks for the advise pills!

I got my Tempur Queen Rhapsody at the Singapore Expo sale for $3500 and it comes with 3 Tempur pilows. We could choose what we wanted.

Initially, we were rather worried about the heat issue but there's none. It has been good sleep all the way. Our room doesn't face west but the bed frame is against the west sun wall and we don't switch on the air con at night too. We don't use a thick duvet though, just a cover without duvet inside. Haha...

My fiance has lower back problems and it has seemed to help ease his ache a little. We are both side sleepers and sleeping on the mattress has taken the load off our shoulders too. So, I think it's particularly good if you have back and shoulder problems.

Wait for the next sale to come up and get the mattress if you can afford the time to wait. ;)

Edited by pills

Hi Woodywood,

Let me guess..bought your bed from Hommage? :) Its the only place I have encountered with Goodnite mattress. Planning to buy my bedframe from there.

Has the mattress been delivered to you? How is it? Just abit sceptical because I have a back n shoulder problem. But I will probably go for it since the cost is most reasonable.

Anyway I got my king size mattress from Goodnite already. Hehe... very good price & comfory as compared to other reputable brands.

My Malaysian friends told me that Goodnite a very big & establish brand in their country. Go Google about them & u'll know what I mean.

Btw bto2013, which bedframe u like from Goodnite? Can PM me the details? Perhaps I can help

I bought a SEALY companion $4k plus. Supposedly packed with loads of stuff.

But let me tell you, what separates between you & the bed is the mattress protector & the bedsheet.

When we tried out the bed at the showroom, it was soft and plushy. after adding on the protector & bedsheet, cant feel a thing.

i realise we pay so much for all the "TECHNOLOGY" and "GOOD" stuff in the mattress but do we actually feel it?

How to choose:

1. DO NOT GO FOR BRANDS, find one that suit your budget

2. Choose the hardness you springiness that you like.

3. do not be taken by the softness of the mattress fabric, you cant feel it.

4. The whole bed selling thing is a gimmick. Everyone can claim they sell the lowest price for a certain brand, as the mattress has all been named differently. same model different names.

5. spend more on bedsheets!

Cheers

Dave

True on bedsheets, get egyptian cotton ones and I got the Tempur mattress protector which is waterproof and so soft that you cannot feel it. Can only feel the bed itself.

So the kind of mattress protector makes a difference too.

Hi, I'm kind of out of budget for tempur mattress. Any comments of spring mattress from Ikea?

I think Spring mattress from IKEA really not firm enough even for the firmest.

Maybe can try other brands other than IKEA. Not sure which but I think there's many more out there. ;)

Foreveryoung, if sunken means time to change.

I think lifespan around 5-10yrs, depending how good it is.

I bought the Tempur waterproof mattress protector too and it is really good. No diff to the temperature. Really no regrets with it when I heard so many wrnings on heat issue and was previously worried. HTH is getting use to it for hi back. He said is previous mattress was really hard but this one contour to the body so he aches a little but now less. Maybe adjusting and getting used to it.

So hopefully, he'll be fine soon when we stay permanently at new place.

Hi, I'm kind of out of budget for tempur mattress. Any comments of spring mattress from Ikea?