Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starrynight

Which Matress Is Good

Foreveryoung, if sunken means time to change.

I think lifespan around 5-10yrs, depending how good it is.

I bought the Tempur waterproof mattress protector too and it is really good. No diff to the temperature. Really no regrets with it when I heard so many wrnings on heat issue and was previously worried. HTH is getting use to it for hi back. He said is previous mattress was really hard but this one contour to the body so he aches a little but now less. Maybe adjusting and getting used to it.

So hopefully, he'll be fine soon when we stay permanently at new place.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For me so long the mattress is comfortable btw my so-call OEM sealy range which I bought it 15 years ago thru a good friend I use it till today which my new bed is on the way to my house today. Btw that mattress does not have the sealy logo but according to my friend that factory at that time produce it

Actually how long can a spring mattress (magic coil and king coil) last? Heard some 5, 7 or even 10yrs. Anyone can help to share a quick method to assess the usability of the bed? Felt a bit sunken but don't know how much of it is bad. Used 6 years already. thanks

I bought from Ohome in Furniture mall. (hope i remember the name correctly)

Sells slumberland mattresses.

Good service and I really like my mattress!

Got good range there to try.

Recommended.

looking for good matress with queensize bed ar budget less than 2k. any recommendation ?

i just bought eastman queen bed with storage from Living Solution..less than 2k..

should be nice

To share my feedback after sleeping on Tempur for 1 week. My bedroom is is facing south but the wall is a West facing one with the bed against it. We have no problem with fan switched on at night and mattress and pillows feels ok even though they're fully memory foam.

One night when it was hot, my fiance mentioned that he felt slightly warm on the mattress but shortly after, it was fine. 1 time, i went home to sleep on a hot afternoon and the mattress does feel warmer than usual but not to the extent where it is uncomfortable.I would think any room would feel as warm on such a hot day.

No problem with heat issue at all for our Tempur mattress and am loving it.

Fiance is used to sleeping on a harder mattress and said his back aches a little sleeping on this new Tempur mattress so let's see whether he'll get use to it eventually.

I am loving my Tempur Rhapsody so far. No problem and customer service is good. We were served by a guy called Paul and he always reply promptly to our concerns. He is based in Taka.

Edited by pills

Lie on it and see how it feels for you. Many people has told me tat memory foam is a bad choice but I'm trying it out this Sat. I hope I won't feel warm.

went to expo home design and decor fair until 28 july. was quoted kind size slumberland royal regency with bed frame at 3688. any comments ?

A friend of mine got her mattress from Tilam King, she bought a queen size mattress and was quite happy with her purchase. Maybe you guys could give them a try.