Full mirror in dining area

gallery_51186_8_48040.jpg

Living room mirror

gallery_51186_8_145021.jpg

altar table glass

gallery_51186_8_108741.jpg

eubiq plug

gallery_51186_7_83819.jpg

How much did you pay for installation and the whole thing ??

eubiq is not cheap. it's best to get it during the IT fair/exhibition at suntec/expo e.g. comex, sitex. They give huge discounts during these fairs.

Hi is your fan still wobbling? i have the same problem with my fan & now it has a weird sound...*worried*

After ceiling fan installed, found wobbling and can't accept this. Check with electrician and was told they do not know how to do balancing and was told Malaysia KDK ceiling fan tend to have this problem.

Try to swap blade as per mention in KDK manual but it didn't help.

Did a lot of search and found a KDK fan installer ( Eric ) from internet. Call and arrange Eric to come down for balancing.

gallery_51186_8_20481.jpg

Mr Eric came and found the following problem on the cause of wobbling.

Blade support plate was bend due to improper installation.

Was advice to buy new blade support plate and call him again as he do not have this with him and can't proceed with the balancing.

According to him, this is a common problem.

Overall I am not satisfy with Eric service.

I would rate him as follow

He is experience but not professional enough.

During his first visit, he did not complete the job ( due to no spare part with him ) and this is a common fault according to him. But he demand to pay him S$80 for this service ( found the cause ) and another S$80 for his next visit for fixing the blade support plate ( service for 2 ceiling fan, 1 in living room the other in MBR ) . Ask me not to do anything after my purchase and arrange with him for the installation. That will be total of S$160 and I am worry if some other part is spoil and he do not have any spare again than I would have to get the part myself and call him again. This will be another S$80 again........

I don't understand as he say this is a very common fault and as a professional KDK installation, he should have this ready. Before hand I have call and told him the issue with my fan.

Anyway after he left, I try to ply back the blade support plate and re-install back with the help of my friend ( many thanks to Darren Tan - I know you are watching ) and was very happy to see my ceiling fan spins without wobbling. So it doesn't matter if my KDK fan is bought in SG or MY, it is how the electrician install it. Problem solve for living room ceiling fan.

Try the same thing on MBR ceiling and it help a lot but not good enough will go down to buy blade support plate from Capital Distributors Pte Ltd ( KDK distributor in SG )

gallery_51186_8_25359.jpg

Purchase 4 pcs of blade support plate from Capital Distributors Pte Ltd at S$2 / pcs

Re-install this in my MBR and now it is a lot better now.

gallery_51186_8_3505.jpg

Instruction manual on the correct way to install

gallery_51186_8_60200.jpg

Have complain and send photo of this to my ID and was told they will absorb this cost due to their electrician mistake.

what is the small hole in the middle ? :unsure:

That is a common place for all family member to put keys.

So we will not have problem to search for key as this will be a common place.

Saw this from a neighbor and like this idea a lot, so follow their design.

Only problem is my carpenter make it not deep enough, it will be better if it is deeper.

Where did you purchase this?

eubiq plug

How much did you pay for installation and the whole thing ??

eubiq is not cheap. it's best to get it during the IT fair/exhibition at suntec/expo e.g. comex, sitex. They give huge discounts during these fairs.

Yup, eubiq better to get it during sale or at IT fair/exhibition.

I have got my during their warehouse sale last year from ASL power.

Heard from them that they might want to draw out from future IT fair/exhibition as return not very good and organize more warehouse sale

Installation is FOC from electrical guy. As I can't see any bill mention on this

gallery_51186_10_16145.jpg

gallery_51186_10_13137.jpg

Edited by Acklane

hello congrats on ur reno~~

do u mind show ur renovated MBR? i kinda thinking of doing raised platform for my mbr also =)

Thanks, will take more picture in MBR raise platform and upload this weekend.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm curious about the L box or cove lighting you got.

Won't it accumulate dust or have insects hiding there? :o

Yes it will, but no choice it look nice.

Was thinking of making clear acrylic to cover up so I can enjoy the lighting and on the same time prevent insects from hiding and easier to clean.

gallery_51186_10_12768.jpg

btw anyone have good acrylic shop to recommend?

Edited by Acklane

Hi is your fan still wobbling? i have the same problem with my fan & now it has a weird sound...*worried*

My fan is not wobbling now.

When did your fan start to wobbling? After some years of usage?

Think you can try to check on the screw that hold on to the fan bald to see if is loosen or nor properly done ( like my case )

PM me if you need Eric contact ( last resort ) experience but not professional

Unless some bro or sis can recommend some experience and pro installer for you.