Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blueclown

Reno Journey Of My 4-Room Bto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

LED strip for the cove light

gallery_56889_180_124557.jpg

Hi blueclown may I know how much you pay for each roll of led strip do you need like switch or ballast to light and where you bought it and can kindly PM your contractor contact too thank. Edited by tarzanboy

Hi blueclown may I know how much you pay for each roll of led strip do you need like switch or ballast to light and where you bought it and can kindly PM your contractor contact too thank.

Hi bro,

Pay per meter instead of roll for the LED strip but you need to buy 'LED driver' to power up.

I bought it in a town of Johor, not in JB city. Discovered the shop accidentally during my visit to Malaysia.

what brand of kitchen sink did u get? looks durable and sturdy.. :D

Hi, my sink model is CFS 810, you can google for more details.

I like its elegant shape with sleek look..

Someone PM me asking which ID was selected.

Cut story short, we eventually shortlisted C.

We think it would be better to engage a contractor instead of ID firm as we believe the overall cost can be reduced if deal with contractor directly.

Apart from the pricing, feel that they are trust worthy guys. Heard so many of horror stories encountered with the renovation contractors, we also scared.

Hope they can perform a great job in my empty flat - from tile to ceiling, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, etc

Hi Blueclown,

Congrats on your new house and smooth reno!

I'm expecting my key on end February and looking for ID / Contractor, can share (PM) your contractor details, the contract and payment terms?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I recently installed the same Alpha fan as yours and I have a little problem regarding the height of the fan. Did you use a shorter rod or the original rod that comes with it? From the picture you posted, it looked like you used the original rod though.

I bought a shorter rod (shorter by 15cm) but was told not to install the top cap of the fan if I used the shorter rod. However, the wiring and screws will be exposed and dust will collect. So my electrician used the longer rod but now it's hanging too low and I could touch the fan if I tiptoe and I'm only 1.64m tall. For people who are taller, I fear the fan will be too low for them.

Do you have the same problem?

My ceiling height is 2.7m. What is yours?

Edited by elin1029