Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahhboi

My 4Rm Resale

Just call town council and arrange one trip on Fri 28/2, and another trip on Sat 1/3. :lol:

But I still got a bloody big display cabinet to disposed.

And Town council says to be disposed items hve to be place outside the house.... faint.... Got no idea how to move the cabinet out. :curse:

Advice to those buying re-sale, MUST make sure to get the previous owner to get rid of all these stuffs. :curse:

I specifically told the owner's agent to get sellers to move out anything that can be carried out of there. :D

maybe coz I'm cannot imagine me being able to shift anything on my own.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I specifically told the owner's agent to get sellers to move out anything that can be carried out of there. :D

maybe coz I'm cannot imagine me being able to shift anything on my own.

Think i will be in the same situation as you.

Key collection on 27th March and did not request for seller to remove.

Anyway my friend teach me to call town council to arrange for those foreman instead of clearing 3 items free per mth.

They are able to get Ah Nei to clear ALL the furniture. Just pay some kopi money to them can ler! :lol::D

Oh, And I just bought Mit Starmax aircon at Gain city at @2999. And upgrade at another $180. Free $200 voucher.

Not sure whther it's cheap or not but getting stress and tired so I just buy liao. :(

Edited by ahhboi

Anyway my friend teach me to call town council to arrange for those foreman instead of clearing 3 items free per mth.

They are able to get Ah Nei to clear ALL the furniture. Just pay some kopi money to them can ler! :lol::D

Great as that will help a lot...

You will need to get 1 more kopi for your friend who tell you that ~ :lol:

Oh, And I just bought Mit Starmax aircon at Gain city at @2999. And upgrade at another $180. Free $200 voucher.

Not sure whther it's cheap or not but getting stress and tired so I just buy liao. :(

Not much diff. I got quoted $2950 for Mit by some other aircon installers besides Gain City. And there is no $200 voucher.

• Like 1

Mine is $2850 for Starmex System 3 (9k btu for all 3 fancoils).

When you are tired, you stop going around to compare prices. So there's some items that i've gotten may not be the best price. But then again who knows about the quality and workmanship....maybe 1 shop is slightly more expensive but the installation workmanship is better?

Edited by claypot

• Like 1

Just got all my lightings at lighting.com over the weekend. Most I bought is the Phillip LED ceilling lights. Hopefully its bright enough.

Next is Fibre net work. Still undecide between Singtel bundle and Myrepublic.

Initally wanted to sign for Myrepublic, but after hearing a lot of news that they had a big delay over the open net installation. My queue may have to wait till May or even Jun! O.o

So now lean more towards Singtel... haizzz......

BTW, anyone able to recomand a shop to purchase toilets stuffs?

I'm seriously getting tired running around looking at prices. I just need a shop that I'm able to buy all the stuffs as long as not kerna like carrot head enough.

Any recommandation please?

Royal Fanco is good, small but they carry a decent range of sanitary wares. Great prices and service. Owners are Henry and Lena, friendly and helpful. Tel: 6299 0543

• Like 1

Royal Fanco is good, small but they carry a decent range of sanitary wares. Great prices and service. Owners are Henry and Lena, friendly and helpful. Tel: 6299 0543

Think a lot of people purchase it from Hoe Kee (Hope this helps)

Thanks! Will just go to these two shops. Tiring running around. Lazy me. lol

Upload some photos of my sorry state re-sale flat else my blog getting stale. lol

My living room:

Edited by ahhboi

MBR and other 2 rooms

With my limited budget..... seriously at a lost of what I can do. lol

Edited by ahhboi

very unique window grilles design.

with limited budget, my guess is to only do the following:

Flooring overlay with laminate or/and vinyl. Just only hack the skirting and not the entire floor. Overlay is cheaper than hacking the entire floor and lay tiles.

Repaint all the walls

No L-Box/false ceiling

Change all electrical wiring (this is compulsory)

Revamp the toilet

Revamp the kitchen.

No demolishing of walls and/or building up any false walls.

No carpentry except the kitchen cabinets. If got budget, then do customized wardrobe, else buy off-the-shelf.

Replace with new aircon and/or no aircon but have ceiling fans.

No box-up.

• Like 1