Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Most often we see carpets being used for offices and either bare cement for factories,glued down vinyl for retail shops.With the invention of the click on system floor materials,glueless method-German/China laminated floors and resilient floors are the new options being used.Simply because it can be dismantled and re-use again if the leasehold is over.Long gone are the days of glued floors,everything is click and click.The advancement of technology is really bewildering at times.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Most people design the kitchen as one of the gathering place in the house. You may be included in this group so that you need strong and durable flooring. Most kitchens have a single type of floor in the room due to the uniformity is part of the aesthetic.

Most people style your kitchen as one of the collecting place in the house. You may be involved in this team so that you need resilient and powerful flooring surfaces. Most cooking areas have only one type of ground in the room due to the consistency is part of the visual.

seofriendly

There are list of flooring options we taken, when we design or renovate our home. It may be kitchen floor tiles or bathroom floor tiles designing. Moreover, floor tiles are really a wonderful option to increase the glory of our home.

ctmflooring

Most often we see carpets being used for offices and either bare cement for factories,glued down vinyl for retail shops.With the invention of the click on system floor materials,glueless method-German/China laminated floors and resilient floors are the new options being used.Simply because it can be dismantled and re-use again if the leasehold is over.Long gone are the days of glued floors,everything is click and click.The advancement of technology is really bewildering at times.

any recommendation or websites to check out?

I believe floorings are one of the most prominent aspects that increase the market value of your property. It is advisable to take the help of an experienced renovation contractor in order install the flooring efficiently.

For creative multifamily building flooring options, I would suggest you to read the blog

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:08 PM, jayzenony said:

Hi
I'm looking to a flooring expert, who guide me about 3d Flooring for bathroom. anbody can do please contact me.

For bathroom flooring, I recommend homogeneous or porcelain non-slip tiles as they are not porous and extremely durable these days.

• Like 1

Yeah flooring always gives your home a sophisticated and elegant look.I have hardwood floors at my home and while surfing online I came across a blog(https://www.the-vacmaster.ca/blog/hardwood-cleaners/bona-hardwood-cleaner/ ) and I am not familiar with this product.Have anyone ever used this before for your hardwood floors? Any ideas on this would be great?

On 13/01/2017 at 1:43 PM, spike said:

For bathroom flooring, I recommend homogeneous or porcelain non-slip tiles as they are not porous and extremely durable these days.

how much are these?