Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

use water hose? or wait till it is drizzling, then u splash buckets of water then scrub with broom ba..

maybe can seek help from your town council to see if they can help you. else approach your RC

On second thoughts, better not wash it by myself even when it is raining, else the "debris" will fall onto other's unit.

Better feedback to Town Council and let them take actions. Else every month pay fees for what???

On second thoughts, better not wash it by myself even when it is raining, else the "debris" will fall onto other's unit.

Better feedback to Town Council and let them take actions. Else every month pay fees for what???

yah. secali the brush drops and hit someone then become killer litter :jawdrop: .. let the professional deal with it

If town council can help to do it, then its best for them to handle it.

yah. secali the brush drops and hit someone then become killer litter :jawdrop: .. let the professional deal with it

I am just kinda worry that Town Council will need to set up a committee, bring in some bird expert, study some bird ****ting pattern.

Then after 6 months and spending 200k and realized the fault lies with the painter who painted the wall outside.

• Like 1

I am just kinda worry that Town Council will need to set up a committee, bring in some bird expert, study some bird ****ting pattern.

Then after 6 months and spending 200k and realized the fault lies with the painter who painted the wall outside.

Seriously ?!?!

During heavy rain, use water hose with the nozzle gun and shoot. This should be ok. I was going to suggest the water jet spray but for that, you have to be very careful. If not careful, quite apart from the debris flying everywhere, the paint may come off! If too close, even the concrete can come off!

During heavy rain, use water hose with the nozzle gun and shoot. This should be ok. I was going to suggest the water jet spray but for that, you have to be very careful. If not careful, quite apart from the debris flying everywhere, the paint may come off! If too close, even the concrete can come off!

Seriously I doubt will peel off with hose and a water gun. The droppings had dried up and stick on like cement.

Washing during heavy rain is not a problem, the problem is the "debris" dropping down and becoming others's "problem".

Dont wanna become public enemy even before moving in.

By the way, by any chance you have that water jet spray. :notti:

Edited by OceanEleven

Seriously I doubt will peel off with hose and a water gun. The droppings had dried up and stick on like cement.

Washing during heavy rain is not a problem, the problem is the "debris" dropping down and becoming others's "problem".

Dont wanna become public enemy even before moving in.

By the way, by any chance you have that water jet spray. :notti:

How come you know I have a water jet spray?

How come you know I have a water jet spray?

A man needs to have his toys and you a man in a big house, there goes the big toys logic. :notti:

sounds quite obvious that u have one mah haha

Hush hush, you want to borrow, take queue number first. :deal:

After reading the previous few posts i nearly burst out laughing in office.

By the way good theory there, OceanEleven

After reading the previous few posts i nearly burst out laughing in office.

By the way good theory there, OceanEleven

Not a theroy. It is actually happening in real life. One can never be too careful in life, especially when it concerns the public safety, personal property, welfare etc.

Cautions are to be practiced, plans to be drafted, plans drilled prior to actions etc.

Look at how the SMRT issues are debated, SMRT being fine, the committee set up to brain storm and investigate and of course the conclusion.

Of course there is also the hawker cleanliness issues, which elevated to a serious level. Leave no things to chances. :good:

Kitchen Photos

Of course, all are to go. Surprisingly there is no door at the service balcony, left only the door frame.

Planning to hack it off to make it look bigger. Funny thing is I dont comprehend the rationale of the service balcony.

The designers meant not ok to for cooking fumes to go the to drying clothes but ok to drift into the living room???

Or close both the kitchen door and service balcony and use the person cooking to breathe the fumes away???

20140215_161551.jpg

20140215_161602.jpg

Edited by OceanEleven