Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

hi ocean, whats this model called?

Ermm, that's a tough one. Let me check and come back to you.

Got it. It is Cumberlan VC1316.

Edited by OceanEleven

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

One advantage of electrric heater is no gas piping and the unit is usually sleeker and nicer looking.

This is correct but can be compensated by carpentry covering the piping.

Especially in HDB, normally the gas heater are located in the kitchen or service yard area where most piping will be covered by kitchen cabinets.

Edited by OceanEleven

I'm thinking of using the same col for living rm too. How do u find the colour once it's laid out the whole floor? Hard to visualise when the samples I see are small blocks.

I am thinking of this or the lighter grey colour. Hmm..maybe I should ask Foo to suggest.

I'm thinking of using the same col for living rm too. How do u find the colour once it's laid out the whole floor? Hard to visualise when the samples I see are small blocks.

I am thinking of this or the lighter grey colour. Hmm..maybe I should ask Foo to suggest.

I find the color nice. This was proposed by Foo as well. Initially choose a much lighter tone, then the joining line are much more obvious.

This is the credit of Foo again, he brought us to see one of his project who used the colour we wanted to show if we can accept the lines. :good:

Still an electrical heater so not considering. Point is, electrical cost is higher compare to gas.

Also the usage is low. Currently using a Rinnai gas heater, serve me well over 10 years so the experience and confidence is there. :thumbs up:

Yeah, I totally overlooked the running cost of electrical heater vs gas heater. Not sure if it's significant though... My concern was merely beauty and also the obstruction the gas heater creates if I wanna put a dryer at the service yard

Maybe I should ask Foo to show me one of his client's place to see the colour too hehe. Love the wood grain design just afraid it might be too dark.

Will there be skirting using the same col vinyl flooring or just like that?

You can ask Foo but provided he can have the permission of the owner, it is a done project. Also if he has the time and you too.

Location is in Punggol area, maybe a little far for some though.

Yes, there will be skirting. To me it is in a dark, dark brown almost black color, kinda contrast if you ask me.

I find them looking pretty good, it outlines the area. Again, proposed by Foo. :thumbs up:

Yamaha YAS 201 With Wireless Subwoofer

Couldn't resist a good bargain so just placed the order. Did a quick review and this model is pretty well received.

A sound bar is a sound bar, am not a audiophile but this sound bar does has a function that caters to aging ears. The Clear Voice.

One good thing about sound bar is that they are neater. Gone with the 6s, 7s, 8s speakers configuration where concealing wiring is a pain.

Then and again, not for the audiophiles.

• Sound bar with wireless active subwoofer delivers superior surround sound from TV and Blu-ray sources
  • Subwoofer uses Yamaha Advanced YST II technology to reproduce deep bass with clarity and power
  • AIR SURROUND XTREME reproduces 7.1 channel surround sound with excellent imaging and rich presence
  • Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easy to hear
  • UniVolume™ keeps programs and commercials at the same volume level
  • Stylish design achieves visual beauty as well as ease of use
  • Glossy black finish matches flat-screen TVs
  • Latest design features extremely low height, for convenient positioning in front of a TV set
  • Wireless active subwoofer allows flexible placement
  • Using the YIT-W12 (optional accessory), you can also enjoy music wirelessly from an iPod®/iPhone®/iPad® or computer
  • TV Remote Repeater forwards infrared signals even if obstructed
  • Learning function enables operation from the TV remote control
  • Sound bar can also be hung on a wall

yas_201_b2.jpg

YAS-201_angled_EN.jpg

Edited by OceanEleven

• Like 1

this is so chio!! super like! :good:

yamaha is a good brand too~

Yamaha YAS 201 With Wireless Subwoofer

Couldn't resist a good bargain so just placed the order. Did a quick review and this model is pretty well received.

A sound bar is a sound bar, am not a audiophile but this sound bar does has a function that caters to aging ears. The Clear Voice.

One good thing about sound bar is that they are neater. Gone with the 6s, 7s, 8s speakers configuration where concealing wiring is a pain.

Then and again, not for the audiophiles.

• Sound bar with wireless active subwoofer delivers superior surround sound from TV and Blu-ray sources
  • Subwoofer uses Yamaha Advanced YST II technology to reproduce deep bass with clarity and power
  • AIR SURROUND XTREME reproduces 7.1 channel surround sound with excellent imaging and rich presence
  • Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easy to hear
  • UniVolume™ keeps programs and commercials at the same volume level
  • Stylish design achieves visual beauty as well as ease of use
  • Glossy black finish matches flat-screen TVs
  • Latest design features extremely low height, for convenient positioning in front of a TV set
  • Wireless active subwoofer allows flexible placement
  • Using the YIT-W12 (optional accessory), you can also enjoy music wirelessly from an iPod®/iPhone®/iPad® or computer
  • TV Remote Repeater forwards infrared signals even if obstructed
  • Learning function enables operation from the TV remote control
  • Sound bar can also be hung on a wall

yas_201_b2.jpg

YAS-201_angled_EN.jpg