Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

A little update, the balcony full height windows are here. Powder coated white.

Nice windows! Me lazy bum didn't dare to get white grilles. Can only admire other folks' photos. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice windows! Me lazy bum didn't dare to get white grilles. Can only admire other folks' photos. :)

Choose white, hoping the place will look a little brighter.

Pretty skeptical of the dust and cleaning as well but alas, aesthetics gets the vote.

hey Oceaneleven

Love that full height window of yours! Your place is the one nearer to jurong point right? always admire the exterior of that block but it is further from mrt isn't it? at the end i got a storage heater as well because according to the salesman that will give enough pressure for rainshower.

hey Oceaneleven

Love that full height window of yours! Your place is the one nearer to jurong point right? always admire the exterior of that block but it is further from mrt isn't it? at the end i got a storage heater as well because according to the salesman that will give enough pressure for rainshower.

It is near but not that near though. A fair walking distance though.

There is hear say of storage heater will help with rain shower pressure but no first hand experience.

Choose a gas heater instead mainly for the cost and the other factor is the running of pipelines as well as location.

Now I can have the heater in kitchen/service balcony area with just a pipeline to the washrooms.

Grohe Shower and Mixer

Bought 2 sets for the Master Bath and Common Bath

From Tmall, items yet to arrive and keeping my fingers cross.

Given the price, properly just slightly more than buying any shower and mixer locally.

Grohe1.jpg

Grohe3.jpg

Grohe2.jpg

Grohe4.jpg

Lighting for the living, dining and kitchen, all the same except in sizes.

All from Tmall and lighting known as Smithfield. 4 lights for RMB830, what more can one ask for?

3 sizes OD 60cm/48cm/35cm. Ceiling flushed or suspended.

ID commented many prefer variation in living and dining lighting but failed to recognized that uniformity is actually also a design.

Though not many are able to stomach it and find it boring but can be quite a sight if all blends well.

Again, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I prefer lighting to be simpler, mainly due to future cleaning convenient as well as changing of light bulbs.

Some like chandelier lighting but do not clean them and loses the glitter over time, defeats having one in the first place though.

Living and dining

Smith4.jpg

Smith5.jpg

Kitchen (Not suspended)

Smith2.jpg

Smith3.jpg

• Like 5

Bedroom lighting for 2 bedrooms.

Some simple, not sophisticated but yet accessible for cleaning and changing of light bulbs.

Initially wanted these for kitchen lights but considering the length and size, bedrooms seems to be a better option.

BR2.jpg

BR1.jpg

BR3.jpg