Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcel

The Pigeon Hole In Jurong East

What do people do on the first day of 2014? For us. We went to sign our renovation contract with our contractor at Awefully Chocolate.

For interior design. I will do it myself. (Hopefully I can put my years of ID magazine reading to good use. But my wife has little faith in me and doubt I can keep within the budget.)

Edited by marcel

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Boconcept ottawa table. (Purchased before a reno contract.)

We entertain a lot therefore we believe the dining area is more important when the living area. An extendable dining table will be ideal for a 3NG. Most important this table is very stable and it double up as a work desk for me.

1495198_10151832194601231_1367878668_o_z

Edited by marcel

• Like 1

Hi marcel

A memorable way to start 2014. From your choice of dining table, I am sure your final product will be practical and nice. An ID may be able to give you a nicer product but not necessarily practical.

Yours would be "aweful" rather than "awful"! (It's awfully chocolate by the way).

Edited by kstoh

Boconcept ottawa table. (Purchased before a reno contract.)

We entertain a lot therefore we believe the dining area is more important when the living area. An extendable dining table will be ideal for a 3NG. Most important this table is very stable and it double up as a work desk for me.

1495198_10151832194601231_1367878668_o_z

Nice dining table you got there! I love the concept of extendable dining table, save space and practical..

How much is this table?

marcel, all the best for your renovation. Can tell from your choice of fan and table that you're a man of good taste, haha. Am sure your house is gonna be awesome.

What is your theme by the way?

Good luck!

Hi marcel

A memorable way to start 2014. From your choice of dining table, I am sure your final product will be practical and nice. An ID may be able to give you a nicer product but not necessarily practical.

Yours would be "aweful" rather than "awful"! (It's awfully chocolate by the way).

LOL. All along I though it is called Awefully Chocolate... Silly me.

marcel, all the best for your renovation. Can tell from your choice of fan and table that you're a man of good taste, haha. Am sure your house is gonna be awesome.

What is your theme by the way?

Good luck!

Thanks vic & Just. My wife ask me the same question too. I told her it will be PEFECT. (Honestly speaking I have not idea.)

Thanks vic & Just. My wife ask me the same question too. I told her it will be PEFECT. (Honestly speaking I have not idea.)

PEFECT? Or u mean the "Perfect" theme? Kekeke :lol:

Sofa. (Purchased before a reno contract. Color yet confirm.)

Another damage to my wallet.

1487997_10151834262886231_957809606_o_zp

Edited by marcel

Allure HERF Amsterdam Eggshell (Purchased before a reno contract)

We are going to HERF the whole flat except the 2x toilet. I still ask myself if I made a wise choices.

081013031227jpg_zps500b51e7.png

Edited by marcel