Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcel

The Pigeon Hole In Jurong East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today we went shopping at Hoe Kee. With a shopping list, which I had prepared, base on Reno talkers' advise. Of cause with a bit of research.

Blanco Silgranit Kitchen Sink - Pleon 8 (Color: Anthracite)

BLANCOPLEON8_zpscc5bba3b.jpg

Fujioh Kitchen Cooker Hood – MK 800 (Color: Silver Metallic. We have to agree this is one ugly hood. But absorption ability is more import to me.)

ScreenShot2014-01-04at110158pm_zpsf1290c

Fujioh 3773 SVGL Glass Hob

ScreenShot2014-01-04at6_zps1fe6ca26.jpg

Edited by marcel

Fujioh Kitchen Cooker Hood – MK 800 (Color: Silver Metallic. We have to agree this is one ugly hood. But absorption ability is more import to me.)

Fujioh 3773 SVGL Glass Hob

ScreenShot2014-01-04at6_zps1fe6ca26.jpg

What is the cost?

What is the cost?

Hood & Hod @ SGD1060. Now under promotion now. (Hood don't come in stainless steel. We guess is due to the manufacturing cost.)

Blanco Silgranit Kitchen Sink - Pleon 8 @ SGD465

Edited by marcel

Finally we (I) made the decision to buy all my faucets and bathroom accessories from www.iceprice.eu and bother my poor colleague who is now in Germany to bring them back. Hopefully not tax by Singapore custom. Please don't tell me the price in Singapore is much cheaper.

The next challenge is to find the right epoxy to bond my bathroom accessaries to the wall. (I prefer not to drill as I am afraid to crack my tiles.) Any good recommendation?

ScreenShot2014-01-05at20043am_zps653f761

Edited by marcel

Finally we found the ideal chair to compliment our ottawa table. A Eames DSW side chair for its Eiffel tower frame crafted from wood. The PREFECT match. (This is one of the most talk about & bought chair in Renotalk.)

Buying the genuine ones are simply out of our reach. Therefore we have to settle with REPLICA from taoboa. We ordered 2x first to check out the quality. I'll provide you folks with my feedback.

The-Matt-Blatt-Replica-Eames-DSW-Side-Ch

dining-room-boconcept-table1_zps97a57090

Edited by marcel

Today we went shopping at Hoe Kee. With a shopping list, which I had prepared, base on Reno talkers' advise. Of cause with a bit of research

I hope you did thorough research on your Fujioh hood. I had a very bad experience with one of their higher end Ariafina model, which boasts of being able to capture "almost 100% of smoke and fumes from all directions". You can read all about it here.

Maybe you can let us know after you start using whether the Fujioh hood is indeed as good as it promises to be?

Edited by kstoh

The next challenge is to find the right epoxy to bond my bathroom accessaries to the wall. (I prefer not to drill as I am afraid to crack my tiles.) Any good recommendation?

I have never heard of using this method to install the bathroom accessories. Wouldn't they drop off in due course?

But I can tell you there is no problem drilling into marble, granite or tile. I have done it countless times and your contractor would know how to do it too. Here is my DIY guide on how to do it.

I hope you did thorough research on your Fujioh hood. I had a very bad experience with one of their higher end Ariafina model, which boasts of being able to capture "almost 100% of smoke and fumes from all directions". You can read all about it here.

Maybe you can let us know after you start using whether the Fujioh hood is indeed as good as it promises to be?

KS. Thanks for your advise. I will keep you posted.

I have never heard of using this method to install the bathroom accessories. Wouldn't they drop off in due course?

But I can tell you there is no problem drilling into marble, granite or tile. I have done it countless times and your contractor would know how to do it too. Here is my DIY guide on how to do it.

Ya, epoxy though very strong, not sure can hold so strongly! :unsure:

Do consult ur ID/contractor & share the advice. If really can, think it's not such a bad idea bcos the thought of having to change some of the drilled-in bathrm accessories in future but it will leave holes on the wall tiles (unless tactfully concealed by the new accessories) really is a concern..

Ya, epoxy though very strong, not sure can hold so strongly! :unsure:

Do consult ur ID/contractor & share the advice. If really can, think it's not such a bad idea bcos the thought of having to change some of the drilled-in bathrm accessories in future but it will leave holes on the wall tiles (unless tactfully concealed by the new accessories) really is a concern..

Check it out. ==> http://www.wenko.de/en/bathroom/fixing_without_drilling/power_loc/

During my visit to Germany. I saw this great kitchen counter feature. I WISH to incorporate this for my kitchen.

gallery_39301_236_250645.jpg

gallery_39301_236_340303.jpg

gallery_39301_236_346482.jpg

Edited by marcel