Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shockwave

Last Minute Wonders

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi newadventure

Its a tiring process. I've checked their works based on the picture tblogger post. Kind of lazy to meet so many time and in the never take the ID. Hopefully it will turn good. Upon collection of key, he will meet and assist to check on defects even before we sign the papers.

Anyways, I was quote $6 psf. Original is $7.5 psf.

Hi shockwave, I think the bulk purchase price is supposed to be just under what you were quoted. I've learnt that with Evorich, you really must do your homework and ask around before going to them and asking for a price. I was quoted an expo price although I met them at their showroom. But I did subsequently book at one of their expo shows and got a slightly lower price. I'm doing HERF for my whole house except toilet and service balcony so maybe buy more = get more discount?

Hi mellenur

Not sure about sale price. Could be different promotion, they offer different price. Hope if we pay that kind of price, then the workmanship must be equal to the amount we paid.

• Like 1

Hi there, congrats on your new home :)

We have the same layout for our home. Looking forward to sharing of ideas!

Thanks guojiawen aka my new neighbour. I read your blog and found out that 5 room living room is so spacious. Regret now for not buying 5 room 2 years ago. Btw, I'm from block D. :good:

It has been a tiring couple of weeks. Collecting of keys, booking of cement screed at HDB, meeting with ID and searching of good deals for our home appliances.

Finally, we managed to get some stuff from Mega Discount Store at a good price. We also did online shopping for some stuff too. Will upload pictures in the next few post.

Some stuffs bought at local store.

Brandt Oven FE1211XS

gallery_58457_256_9669.jpg

LG 2 Door Fridge GRM702GSH

gallery_58457_256_991.jpg

LG 9KG Front Load Washer WD14A8FDS5

gallery_58457_256_24765.jpg

Rinnai 3 Burner Built-in Glass Hob RB-3CG

gallery_58457_256_6040.jpg

Rinnai Chimney Cooker Hood RH-C759-SB

gallery_58457_256_2400.jpg

Toshiba Inverter System 3

gallery_58457_256_5394.jpg

Stuffs which we bought from Amazon.

Kraus KHU102-33 Kitchen Sink

gallery_58457_256_6975.jpg

Kohler Cruette Pull Down Kitchen Faucet

gallery_58457_256_23251.jpg

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Holder

gallery_58457_256_3847.jpg

Simplehuman KT1040 Brushed Stainless Steel Utensil Holder

gallery_58457_256_12808.jpg

Simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump

gallery_58457_256_11702.jpg

Hi Songz

We did not check the review. Our purchase is based on the functionality of the products as mostly are new in the market. Hopefully, it will last long and won't give us headache in years to come.

Thanks guojiawen aka my new neighbour. I read your blog and found out that 5 room living room is so spacious. Regret now for not buying 5 room 2 years ago. Btw, I'm from block D. :good:

It has been a tiring couple of weeks. Collecting of keys, booking of cement screed at HDB, meeting with ID and searching of good deals for our home appliances.

Finally, we managed to get some stuff from Mega Discount Store at a good price. We also did online shopping for some stuff too. Will upload pictures in the next few post.

Nice to see another neighbour here and congrats on getting your keys!

I'm sure all the hard work will be worth it when the home starts coming together.. :lol:

Can I check how much you bought the Kraus sink for? Saw a lot of raves in the forum and am thinking if I shld invest in one..

I'm sure all the hard work will be worth it when the home starts coming together.. :lol:

Can I check how much you bought the Kraus sink for? Saw a lot of raves in the forum and am thinking if I shld invest in one..

This is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Kraus-Undermount-Double-Stainless-Kitchen/dp/B0032C2NBC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391963721&sr=8-1&keywords=kraus+khu102-33

Cost me US$399.95 (S$537.64) exclude shipping to Singapore.

Currently waiting to be delivered to my US address.

This is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Kraus-Undermount-Double-Stainless-Kitchen/dp/B0032C2NBC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391963721&sr=8-1&keywords=kraus+khu102-33

Cost me US$399.95 (S$537.64) exclude shipping to Singapore.

Currently waiting to be delivered to my US address.

Thanks.. Will think through it ;)

hello neighbour~ :lol: