Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shockwave

Last Minute Wonders

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there.. What is Auralex for? Do u intend to have a recording studio at home?

Hello, its for my subwoofer. Due to bigger dimension of subwoofer so not able to purchase the subdude.

Any idea hows the Toshiba Inverter System 3?

Am thinking of getting it instead of Starmex as its more expensive.

I was quote 2999. I just prefer Made in Japan for the compressor as compared to Starmex.

Its just a personal preferences. My friend also used Toshiba and he also recommended me.

• Like 1

reno gg start only this wk... so i dono yet ... hope everything is going well for u~

Wish u all the best and smooth reno. My reno start next mth i guess, still waiting for HDB to cement screed the unit.

Finally received 3D drawing from ID last weekend. Look quite simple and actually expecting more from him. Shall discuss further in the next meeting. Purposely brought wifey for window shopping at Taka and Tang on Sunday to show her the price tag and compare with online store price tag. Hehe. Cut it short.. She now buying things from online store. Haha..great tactic.

Not forgetting, bought my HT on Sunday too and now waiting for IT Show next week to grab my 3D tv and some stuff to complete my own full HT experience.

Yesterday just received our 1st parcel from Amazon. More to come for the next few days. WooHoo!!

HDB!! When are u going to do the cement screed? **** so slow man.

Finally received 3D drawing from ID last weekend. Look quite simple and actually expecting more from him. Shall discuss further in the next meeting. Purposely brought wifey for window shopping at Taka and Tang on Sunday to show her the price tag and compare with online store price tag. Hehe. Cut it short.. She now buying things from online store. Haha..great tactic.

Not forgetting, bought my HT on Sunday too and now waiting for IT Show next week to grab my 3D tv and some stuff to complete my own full HT experience.

Yesterday just received our 1st parcel from Amazon. More to come for the next few days. WooHoo!!

HDB!! When are u going to do the cement screed? **** so slow man.

Congrats on receiving your 3D! Will you be sharing it? =D

Kohler Cruette Pull Down Kitchen Faucet

gallery_58457_256_23251.jpg

I think my friend have this too.

Please get a good installer for this as it will drip water soon if its not done properly

Hope this helps

I think my friend have this too.

Please get a good installer for this as it will drip water soon if its not done properly

Hope this helps

Thanks Songz for the advise. May I know where is the drip come from?

Thanks Songz for the advise. May I know where is the drip come from?

Drip from the nozzle but I remember the main problem comes from the connecting part.

Not sure the details as I did not probe into it.