Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wrxkev

Hougang Parkview With Renzz Id

Capture_zpsb25836a1.jpg

After lurking for about 2 years in this forum, I finally had the chance to finally start a topic for our new home. Lets start off the 1st post with the floor plan, nothing special, typical 4 room BTO floor plan (I am sure that you guys have seen this floor plan couple of times in this forum). We will be getting the keys soon from HDB in approx end Feb 14.

The search for contractors / ID started end 3rd Q 2013 and I must say this is a very tedious process. I am not going into details much on this as I am sure a lot of you guys know that its pretty standard or should i say pure common sense to get a few quotes and compare.

In the end, we have shortlisted 2 candidates. On what factors that makes us decide on Renzz, it all comes down to the overall package & pricing (of course), good chemistry with the ID, and most importantly good communication (I for one am particular about fast response & attention to details and our ID Marcus has managed to response all our endless queries in a short time so kudos to him on this).

We look forward to updating this blog and beginning our renovation journey with Marcus & Renzz.

Edited by wrxkev

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1 thing I am pretty excited about the new house is I will get finally get my 9ft toy display cabinet. I have been collecting toys for almost 10 years now. During this period of time, whenever i bought a new toy, I could only take it out, admire it for a few minutes and back into the box (lack of space) it goes into the storeroom never to see the light again. Now the time has come for all of them to be displayed properly and nicely the way they should be.

So yeah, I am stoked to see the final product Renzz has come up with. Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the net that I think are really nice:

hottoys%2B073.jpg

selim-varol-toy-collection-6-550x365.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to RT and glad to know another toy collector! I collect limited edition Hello Kitty vinyl 3 inches and plush 8 inches figurines. My hubby collects Warhammer mostly. What do you collect?

Welcome to RT and glad to know another toy collector! I collect limited edition Hello Kitty vinyl 3 inches and plush 8 inches figurines. My hubby collects Warhammer mostly. What do you collect?

hihi, basically what you saw in the pictures are what i collect... vinyl toys, bearbricks, Hot Toys etc..... :D

Sounds like a big collection! No wonder you need 9ft display cabinet! Will you be adding backlight so that the full cabinet will be illuminated?

Haha we will be staying glued to your tblog to see the end result :) always nice to meet a toy collector online!

Sounds like a big collection! No wonder you need 9ft display cabinet! Will you be adding backlight so that the full cabinet will be illuminated?

Haha we will be staying glued to your tblog to see the end result :) always nice to meet a toy collector online!

Haha yeah I have been collecting for 10 years now so u can pretty much imagine how much toys I have now. I am thinking of adding lights to it cos I think that the display will look much better with it.

Thanks and yeah it's nice to meet a toy collector too. I am in the midst of going through your tblog too and I love your dr romanelli x hello kitty set. Those were great. Didn't buy them when they first came out... Now a bit regret... Lol

Wah hope you can survive our tblog, too long and too much grievance about our contractor. I would prefer our first tblog to be filled with good stuff of our renovation... Oh well, sh*t happens. Hope your renovation journey be very good & smooth-sailing :)

P/S: we are eyeing a Street Fighter Hello Kitty series. What's available now is the plush version but we are hoping a 3 inches vinyl version will be launched also... Crossing fingers & toes!

Edited by Makanology

1 thing I am pretty excited about the new house is I will get finally get my 9ft toy display cabinet. I have been collecting toys for almost 10 years now. During this period of time, whenever i bought a new toy, I could only take it out, admire it for a few minutes and back into the box (lack of space) it goes into the storeroom never to see the light again. Now the time has come for all of them to be displayed properly and nicely the way they should be.

So yeah, I am stoked to see the final product Renzz has come up with. Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the net that I think are really nice:

hottoys%2B073.jpg

selim-varol-toy-collection-6-550x365.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

OMG !!! this is so cool !!:good:

Wah hope you can survive our tblog, too long and too much grievance about our contractor. I would prefer our first tblog to be filled with good stuff of our renovation... Oh well, sh*t happens. Hope your renovation journey be very good & smooth-sailing :)

P/S: we are eyeing a Street Fighter Hello Kitty series. What's available now is the plush version but we are hoping a 3 inches vinyl version will be launched also... Crossing fingers & toes!

Sorry to hear that and thanks. I too hope that it will be smooth-sailing. :)

I loved art. And these are just some of the art that I have acquired for the past few years. Ready to be hanged on our new crib. :D

1463988_10151845907086305_885494113_n.jp