Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan01

Settling In A New Home

this kuche washer/dryer is very cheap as compared to other brands. my friend intro this brand to me. she jus shifted hse and has been using them for 6mths and she said is ok. to her all washer/dryer seems the same. i hope its good! anyway, anyone know if i can put the dryer upside down when stacked? …. so the dial will be at the bottom instead of high up there ...

12383874505_3a17c81c92_c.jpg

Edited by yan01

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi we have the same Kuche washer and it has been serving us very well (2 humans & 1 furkid). Great value for money and water-efficient.

For the dryer, sorry we don't have it but you may want to call their distributor, APS Lifestyle to find out more.

thanks for sharing! great to hear that~ i'm looking at their oven too after my friend intro this brand to me. its seems to be very value for money

Hi we have the same Kuche washer and it has been serving us very well (2 humans & 1 furkid). Great value for money and water-efficient.

For the dryer, sorry we don't have it but you may want to call their distributor, APS Lifestyle to find out more.

Kuche built-in oven? We actually have almost all Kuche appliances except for their built-in oven and dryer :) We use their built-in microwave; simple one but worth the price and serves our needs. We also use Kuche convention oven; this is the best buy at $100+ and can handle a 5.5kg turkey easily! You may also want to consider the Kuche hood & hob :)

sounds really good!! :lol: i totally agree with u tt Kuche price is very attractive.

i confirm buying the washer, dryer & built-in oven from Kuche. i am eyeing at their Kuche microwave as well, but i am still unsure if i want a microwave at home … the debate over healthy vs convenient

Kuche built-in oven? We actually have almost all Kuche appliances except for their built-in oven and dryer :) We use their built-in microwave; simple one but worth the price and serves our needs. We also use Kuche convention oven; this is the best buy at $100+ and can handle a 5.5kg turkey easily! You may also want to consider the Kuche hood & hob :)

sounds really good!! :lol: i totally agree with u tt Kuche price is very attractive.

i confirm buying the washer, dryer & built-in oven from Kuche. i am eyeing at their Kuche microwave as well, but i am still unsure if i want a microwave at home the debate over healthy vs convenient

Welcome to the world of Kuche! Where are you buying them from? We bought them from Unilite and got a great deal as we also bought our fridge and aircon with them. I wish we can figure out how to fit in a Kuche built-in oven... I am regretting not getting this during our renovation!

wow! u really buy alot of Kuche products.... haha ... i buy from lion city co, tgt with some of the electrical appliances ... i tried baking with the built-in oven at my friend's hse twice, i think its ok!

Welcome to the world of Kuche! Where are you buying them from? We bought them from Unilite and got a great deal as we also bought our fridge and aircon with them. I wish we can figure out how to fit in a Kuche built-in oven... I am regretting not getting this during our renovation!

i don find it good to declare the name of the ID. i don wish to get myself into any trouble, just being timid and playing safe.

mayb i shld clarify that the ID is not a con company, or any runaway contractors that some pple may experience. right from the start we are very informed that we are paying the non-refundable $2k as deposit for 3D drawing only, without concrete detailed quotation. they are not exactly wrong actually. we have a choice to continue with them, but we choose to break away frm them.

i won't say I'm a "victim". its more lyk different frequency i guess. u can reduce the price significantly if u are willing to remove those fancy and expensive stuffs they proposed, such as blum system, or momento paint as one of the featured wall... just to name a few. but we find it really no pt because by removing those items, its gonna affect the 3D design very significantly. at tt stage we find it quite tiring to revise the 3D drawing all over again after weeks of discussion. the mutual feeling is just not right anymore.

most of their clients are rich pple who own condo n landed property. maybe their sale method are very useful and convincing towards them, but perhaps not budgeted HDB owners lyk me? actually they have several compliments from customers and won some awards too. we just find it not comfortable to continue working with them anymore. my intention is jus to share my experience, that there are some companies who will do things this way.

Understand what you meant. Would say that this is their trade. Their speciality. I choose to gave up my $1k too. :curse:

wow! u really buy alot of Kuche products.... haha ... i buy from lion city co, tgt with some of the electrical appliances ... i tried baking with the built-in oven at my friend's hse twice, i think its ok!

i realised lion city very funny the combine price is more than if u order individually lol

some furniture/appliances bought so far ...

12423890413_4d3308f987_c.jpg

12423661953_f4d0b27449_c.jpg

and a new purchase yesterday!

12422333303_24b9fcd1b2_c.jpg

The dining set looks good. Where did you get them from?