Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan01

Settling In A New Home

some furniture/appliances bought so far ...

12423890413_4d3308f987_c.jpg

12423661953_f4d0b27449_c.jpg

and a new purchase yesterday!

12422333303_24b9fcd1b2_c.jpg

Where did you buy the KDK fans and how much? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i feel u ..... :~

Understand what you meant. Would say that this is their trade. Their speciality. I choose to gave up my $1k too. :curse:

lol ... i jus realised too .. but when i buy tt time, the combine package is cheaper than individually ... haha mayb dey revise the price

i realised lion city very funny the combine price is more than if u order individually lol

i buy from hommage lifestyle

The dining set looks good. Where did you get them from?

i buy from lion city co ... i forgot how much exactly, its 200++ ... i need to check the receipt, tell u again :)

Where did you buy the KDK fans and how much? :)

i buy from hommage lifestyle

i buy from lion city co ... i forgot how much exactly, its 200++ ... i need to check the receipt, tell u again :)

hehe thanks! just got my tv from lion city co too. very good pricing!

yep! i also think their pricing is pretty good, tts y i bought my major appliances from there ... hehe :notti: can see u hv done alot of shopping alr! :good:

hehe thanks! just got my tv from lion city co too. very good pricing!

yep! i also think their pricing is pretty good, tts y i bought my major appliances from there ... hehe :notti: can see u hv done alot of shopping alr! :good:

Lol. I'm kiasu. Coz year end sales usually is very good. We won't have another year end to buy the electronics liao. So just buy when see good deals!

Did you get the tian wang yi from osim? I want a massage chair! But that is way at the bottom of our priority at the moment =x

things happen pretty fast within a day :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

my <<开工大吉>> blessing quite effective … hehe

12475510905_93297c3bbc_c.jpg

aircon compressor up!

12500215855_49ec442710_c.jpg

aircon trunking done! the aircon unit is gonna b installed on the 2nd trip instead …. its a pity i need to leave a "hole" in my false ceiling to accommodate the aircon unit, else i think it will be perfect. but ID says if placed elsewhere it will b "very very terrible ugly" … cos of the many many trunking ard … **haha tts was his exact words i thot it was funny :lol:**

12500703384_8d9cf73fb4_c.jpg

i rarely have the chance to peep inside to see how wires are actually running inside the electrical point … i think its interesting ;)

12500693394_d4d5335021_c.jpg

strange symbols only deciphered by electricians … are found all ard the hse ...

12501052813_0884173fca_c.jpg

we chuckled at where the toilet bowl are currently placed

12500918755_348bbbd24a_c.jpg

and the arrival of tiles …. so that the very loooooooooong :huh: tiling process can take place

12500219395_d5fef7b9fc_c.jpg

did u try out the massage chair at the shop? the massage is very addictive … lol i think its a big jump frm the old tian wang yi …

n after u enjoyed urself and open your eyes, imagine the first thing u c is ANDY LAU pointing at u from the poster

Lol. I'm kiasu. Coz year end sales usually is very good. We won't have another year end to buy the electronics liao. So just buy when see good deals!

Did you get the tian wang yi from osim? I want a massage chair! But that is way at the bottom of our priority at the moment =x

did u try out the massage chair at the shop? the massage is very addictive … lol i think its a big jump frm the old tian wang yi …

n after u enjoyed urself and open your eyes, imagine the first thing u c is ANDY LAU pointing at u from the poster

haha never go try. scared too nice but cannot buy.. make myself sad. :wacko:

Hi Keith, I bought the mj quite sometime ago from a online blog.... but I not sure if he still hv it in stock. (http://iwannabuythis.blogspot.sg/)

U can oso try ur luck in qoo10.sg as well ... I saw some but not the design I bought .... :)

Hi yan01, side tracked abit, Where did you get this from? :notti: