Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Septh

My Castle In The Air

Things are progressing much better this week, walls were hacked and debris cleared fully in 1 day!

Living room now looks much bigger

IMG_6501.jpg

IMG_6500.jpg

Kitchen walls hacked and ugly aluminium frames removed :good:
IMG_6496copy.jpg

Master bedroom wall hacked to create our ensuite study + wardrobe!

IMG_6498.jpg

IMG_6499.jpg

Today my tiler just informed us that both our toilet's overlay will be completed! can't wait to go see :dancingqueen:

3D of our living room

Scene1Bigcopy.jpg

Edited by Septh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Week 3

We have reached another stand point in the 3rd week of our reno as cement screed was done so we had to wait for the cement to dry. Didn't wait for HDB to screed as it would delay my progress by more than 2 weeks (Apparently they are clearing the CNY backlogs, and was told to wait 6 weeks for FOC cement screed :jawdrop: )

IMG_6603.jpg

Our bathrooms are mostly done with the tiling and bathtub and storage heater were delivered.

IMG_6605.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

And our hacked walls were plastered and sealed

IMG_6608.jpg

IMG_6607.jpg

Hopefully more updates soon as my false ceiling and flooring should be completed by end of next week :seeya:

Week 4

It's been a month since I've started reno, although there were a few issues here and there, we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Managed to snap up an wooden extendable table and 2 chairs for our place at the International Furniture Fair last Thursday. It's now in my office as it's a display piece and had to be collected last sunday.

IMG_6746.jpg

My wetworks are progressing really well with installation of my bathtub complete

IMG_6743.jpg

My marble is in process too, pending replacement of some pieces which cracked during delivery

IMG_6730.jpg

and my false ceiling is also done and plastered but no pictures cuz it were already dark when I got there

I have also managed to confirm my basin and WC over the weekend, will be finally using my dream undermount basin for my common bath. :wub: Now the problem is I can't decide if my countertop should be white or black? Both has its own charm :unsure:

IMG_6706.png

IMG_6692.png

More things I have bought as I exceeded the photo limit of previous post.

Bean bag lounge chair

IMG_4225.png

Bean bag side table

IMG_4226.png

These 2 items were actually bought months ahead of key collection becuz we were kiasu and needed something to cheer up against the slow building process of our BTO...

Week 4

It's been a month since I've started reno, although there were a few issues here and there, we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Managed to snap up an wooden extendable table and 2 chairs for our place at the International Furniture Fair last Thursday. It's now in my office as it's a display piece and had to be collected last sunday.

IMG_6746.jpg

My wetworks are progressing really well with installation of my bathtub complete

IMG_6743.jpg

My marble is in process too, pending replacement of some pieces which cracked during delivery

IMG_6730.jpg

and my false ceiling is also done and plastered but no pictures cuz it were already dark when I got there

I have also managed to confirm my basin and WC over the weekend, will be finally using my dream undermount basin for my common bath. :wub: Now the problem is I can't decide if my countertop should be white or black? Both has its own charm :unsure:

IMG_6706.png

IMG_6692.png

Hi, you managed to get into the IFFS on Thursday? Do you work in that industry or managed to sneak in?

Hi puggy & bert

Yes I'm in the industry that's why I managed to get in on 1st day afternoon, but even then most of the furniture are sold to architects who went to kop in the morning :(

My 3D drawings are done :)

View from dinning room to living room

Scenes5Bigcopy.jpg

View from Kitchen Service yard

16-51KitchenScene2BigCopy.jpg

View from Kitchen door

KitchenScene1Bigcopy.jpg

View from Master bedroom to ensuite study/wardrobe room

16-51MbrScene5BigCopy.jpg

View of Master Bedroom

MbrSceneBig3copy.jpg

• Like 1