Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Ning Ning

Thx for sharing! :thumbs up: Can share with me your ID details? Pm me.. Thx!

Hi ning ning, can PM your quotation & ID?

Hi Ning Ning,

I just got my key to my flat and looking for ID. Could you email me your ID 's contact and quotation please. My email is

anniken0764@gmail.com

Thank you & Cheers.

all pm-ed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Other than tt day recieving a sneak preview of the newly edited 3d, he yesterday sent me the final edited one which i ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

I like Johnny, my ID alot because he actually listens and remembers. The first meeting, he realized that i kept praising those designs in his portfolio with curves because i love circles. I dont like straight and standard things. but my hubby looooovvvesss straight lines.

me---> :fire::rofl:<-- my hubby (NB keep gen wo zhuo dui!! i like what, my hubby will like the opposite)

I think i really put Johnny through alot of design and creative crunch and force him to use his creavity to satisfy my fussiness. wahaha.. and worse.. being a girl, i think i quite flickered minded. wahaha.. i keep changing my mind on things. LOL im the type of customer tt is a nightmare to designers. He must be cursing and swearing at home. But he has patiently ( at least on the surface) ignored all my flicked mindedness.

:curse:8| <--- Johnny at home as i imagine during CNy holiday at malaysia.

Before CNY:

Me: i like the bars on the ceiling, can you do that?

Johnny: can. but u sure anot.. will look like a prison.

Me: i like it!! (shows him a pic of those dining room with wood beams above)

Johnny: okie lor.

Me: paint it BLUE.

Johnny: ur cove lights will be useless u know... u wasting money..

Me: DONT CARE! do FIRST!

Johnny: okie

1 day before he went on leave:

After its done:

Me: eeyer.. so ugly. i dont want. do back to original..

Johnny: okie okie..

2 hours later.

Me: ok i dont want original. i want something else.

Johnny: .... ok. i warned u already it wont be nice.. you dont want to listen.. -.-"

Me: CHANGE.. i want something SPECIAL. i want something other ppl dun have one!

2 days later:

Me: I dunno what i want. i scared if do too special then i will sian very fast. give me something tt i will be impressed with. impress me lei...

Johnny: try my best. u wait i come back from CNY then do.

And he really do and show me a sneak preview on Tuesday. :sport-smiley-004:

Tml if im free, i will upload the edited pics. :jammin:

Only one reclines. and 1.9K includes cup holder. but we will remove the cup holder as the cupholder, the total length will be 2.4m

Sure can one! actually star living is less than 1.5K for the same type. xclusive living has it too!

Thanks! I guess my hubby & I haven walked & researched enough.. Will continue to source for the perfect one for my hse :rolleyes:

Thanks! I guess my hubby & I haven walked & researched enough.. Will continue to source for the perfect one for my hse :rolleyes:

We took a long time before we found this perfect one. i cannot imagine if we settled for something less. but my advise is not to go for Rozel although their prices might be quite okie.

While we were at expo, this guy from Rozel talked to us and nearly didnt want us to leave if we didnt buy his sofa. from 1.888K, he slashed the price down to 1.488K.. like.. got so hungry anot. by doing this, it further proved to us that the sofa might not be of the 1.8K quality.. so why even say 1.8K in the first place? im that type of person that if i pay $10 for an item, i want to get at least S$8 of value or more from it。

SECOND DRAFT

Picture time!!

Okie this is now the second draft.

living room

glIq2fdl.jpg

Bed room ( i actually loved the first one coz it was so cool. There was going to be a reccessed wall over our head so that we can put stuff inside.. but due to our bed frame, no way to do it.. =( so have to do this bedside table without the recessed wall above. :~

iXRtHbQl.jpg

Kitchen

6qqVxKql.jpg

Was already happy with my bedroom. My kitchen, i will be removing the top cabinet on the left. I think by now, the theme is Blue and Grey and white.

From the above post, can see i was unhappy about the stupid bars. ( yes... my stupid idea...) but i was so inspired by these pics:

gallery_33546_294_6307.jpg

gallery_33546_294_61980.jpg

Looks so nice.. :dribble: but when i do it.. on the entire ceiling.. it looks like a prison.. and i think my colour that i insisted on, is wrong..looks like a prison :jail: also, i saw on the 3d render, my cove lights will have dark spots where the beam is.. -.-" waste money like this.. haiyo.. this is what happens when you dont listen to your id. :rolleyes:

Edited by NingNing

We took a long time before we found this perfect one. i cannot imagine if we settled for something less. but my advise is not to go for Rozel although their prices might be quite okie.

While we were at expo, this guy from Rozel talked to us and nearly didnt want us to leave if we didnt buy his sofa. from 1.888K, he slashed the price down to 1.488K.. like.. got so hungry anot. by doing this, it further proved to us that the sofa might not be of the 1.8K quality.. so why even say 1.8K in the first place? im that type of person that if i pay $10 for an item, i want to get at least S$8 of value or more from it。

Thanks will take note! Definitely agree we need to get our money worth for all purchases. So expensive to shift to a new house...

Picture time!!

Okie this is now the second draft.

living room

IMG_00161.jpg

Bed room ( i actually loved the first one coz it was so cool. There was going to be a reccessed wall over our head so that we can put stuff inside.. but due to our bed frame, no way to do it.. =( so have to do this bedside table without the recessed wall above. :~

IMG_00151.jpg

Kitchen

IMG_00141.jpg

Was already happy with my bedroom. My kitchen, i will be removing the top cabinet on the left. I think by now, the theme is Blue and Grey and white.

From the above post, can see i was unhappy about the stupid bars. ( yes... my stupid idea...) but i was so inspired by these pics:

43fbd055-ddb5-4680-92ab-cb2bf21d0583.png

4015c03a-cf58-4746-a011-356778771e3c.png

Looks so nice.. :dribble: but when i do it.. on the entire ceiling.. it looks like a prison.. and i think my colour that i insisted on, is wrong..looks like a prison :jail: also, i saw on the 3d render, my cove lights will have dark spots where the beam is.. -.-" waste money like this.. haiyo.. this is what happens when you dont listen to your id. :rolleyes:

Nice 3D! Our colour scheme is v similar :lol:

• Like 1

Hi ning ning, can email me your ID's contact and cost of your renovation? Email is aupeishan@gmail.com.

Thanks for your sharing. Looking forward to your reno pictures.

i like the bar on ur ceiling. looks unique and got nature's feel leh!

I like the bars too... but it really looks like prison. HAHA maybe not the entire room but half the room to put bars will be nice!!

FIRST DRAFT

I have been really lazy to put up more blog posts.. and really busy too!

Not only m i handling the reno at my place but also at my new office. so im torn between both projects.. :jawdrop:

Anyway..

Here was the first draft:

The cool resccessed wall over our heads. It was to match the side table. but ALAS.. cannot. coz of our stupid headboard too tall. damnit!

W4LOML9l.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Here is the preview of the Final draft that made me finally stop making so much noise. It was done the second day after he got back from malaysia and helping us check our HDB defects. :good:

M3koPsDl.png

Edited by NingNing

The final draft - THIS IS IT!

You know what is ought to be slapped? haha I think i am a person like that. Hokkien called it Gei Gan.

Coz, after i love my new living room and everything did i realize how much of a problem it will create for me.

This is the final product of my living room.

4VEMmhnl.jpg

I'm in LOOOOVVVEEEEE....

I love the curved parts. He really dig out the creative side of him when i tell him i want something DIFFERENT. It has our favourite colour in it too!

But here's the dumb part. The amount of T5 i need to buy, has increased. =( also the fixing of the cove lights, the curve parts etc.. He did warn me. I was warned.. but i refuse to listen. 8| dunno will he kill me if i say go back to original anot, (to save my hassle & moolah!) :notti:

But, no la. we are sticking with this, because i love it! i have always looked at pictures and always imagined my house to be like that! i am a circle girl!

Our final bedroom design: with the pelmet above our heads so i can do abit of reading or when we want to have romantic lighting.. :notti: (actually.. im just scared of the dark :bleah: )

iXRtHbQl.jpg

My final edited kitchen: without the left side cabinets

Will probably use some stickers to cover up the bare wall. any suggestions?!

IMG_00141.jpg

So anyway, a few days ago, been shopping on taobao for the rest of my stuff. Will post up the items once it arrives.

so again, patiently waiting for the lights to arrive from taobao!!!

Sneak preview of our lights:

:rolleyes: I did mention i loved circles right? Saw this in a lighting shop and it costs about S$400!!!:jawdrop: i got it for less than S$150 inclusive of shipping. SAVED A ALOT :sport-smiley-004: and the lights are E27 so means i can use either LED or PLC bulbs to replace. :dancingqueen:

b2wuvuUl.png]

Got some downlights too. REALLY CHEAP! :sport-smiley-004: one is about MAX S$15 after all shipping. I am buying 15 of them. square, made of glass and quite thick.

T1c7qOFXVgXXXXXXXX_0-item_picjpg_110x110

After purchasing these lights from taobao via peeka, a friend mentioned to me a situation that i never thought of before. How to take down these lights without damaging the false ceiling. She showed me lights that her ID recommanded whereby the led and the casing are in two parts for easy removal. :( its very cool.. but damnit.. i buy liao. :bangwall: nvm! we shall cross the bridge when we come to it.

Edited by NingNing

Yesterday confirmed! our Reno is going to start next week 25th or 28th Feb!!!:dancingqueen: looking forward!! but also abit scared scared!!

Making arrangements for my aircon guys to come and meet me on the 24th to discuss about how to lay the trunking and also the electrical.

now praying hard both shipments from taobao will arrive on time.

You know what is ought to be slapped? haha I think i am a person like that. Hokkien called it Gei Gan.

Coz, after i love my new living room and everything did i realize how much of a problem it will create for me.

This is the final product of my living room.

11.jpg

I'm in LOOOOVVVEEEEE....

I love the curved parts. He really dig out the creative side of him when i tell him i want something DIFFERENT. It has our favourite colour in it too!

But here's the dumb part. The amount of T5 i need to buy, has increased. =( also the fixing of the cove lights, the curve parts etc.. He did warn me. I was warned.. but i refuse to listen. 8| dunno will he kill me if i say go back to original anot, (to save my hassle & moolah!) :notti:

But, no la. we are sticking with this, because i love it! i have always looked at pictures and always imagined my house to be like that! i am a circle girl!

Our final bedroom design: with the pelmet above our heads so i can do abit of reading or when we want to have romantic lighting.. :notti: (actually.. im just scared of the dark :bleah: )

IMG_00151.jpg

My final edited kitchen: without the left side cabinets

Will probably use some stickers to cover up the bare wall. any suggestions?!

IMG_00141.jpg

So anyway, a few days ago, been shopping on taobao for the rest of my stuff. Will post up the items once it arrives.

so again, patiently waiting for the lights to arrive from taobao!!!

Sneak preview of our lights:

:rolleyes: I did mention i loved circles right? Saw this in a lighting shop and it costs about S$400!!!:jawdrop: i got it for less than S$150 inclusive of shipping. SAVED A ALOT :sport-smiley-004: and the lights are E27 so means i can use either LED or PLC bulbs to replace. :dancingqueen:

f03ae689-f088-42aa-ae98-4c62a2465728.png

Got some downlights too. REALLY CHEAP! :sport-smiley-004: one is about MAX S$15 after all shipping. I am buying 15 of them. square, made of glass and quite thick.

T1c7qOFXVgXXXXXXXX_0-item_picjpg_110x110

After purchasing these lights from taobao via peeka, a friend mentioned to me a situation that i never thought of before. How to take down these lights without damaging the false ceiling. She showed me lights that her ID recommanded whereby the led and the casing are in two parts for easy removal. :( its very cool.. but damnit.. i buy liao. :bangwall: nvm! we shall cross the bridge when we come to it.

Love your wardrobe design & the dining lights! :good:

• Like 1

Love your wardrobe design & the dining lights! :good:

TY! i scoured through many blogs and pictures before i decided THIS is what i want. i will be using another ID's idea on how to solve the L shape problem but modifying it because i doubt my ID has any idea on how the mechanism will work.

• Like 1