Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

sorry... can pm me the TB link for the led downlights too.... tks tks

Hi The tb link for the LED downlights are in the 2nd page. that one has been publicly announced le. hahaha!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Seems like the table is a topic of interest :notti:

Will look forward to your reviews!

I think it solves many ppl's problem of space ba..

Hopefully it will be a good one.. coz when i tried the space man one, it was damned hard to pull.. so hopefully when i get it, it wont be like tt..

will definately review it!

Hiyeee again!! Haha.. Could you send me the table link too as well! Same here, love gatherings so this kind of table really come to use when there is gatherings with friends! Haha.. Thanks once again!!

Yap a lot of us have issues with space.

Esp when those of us who have long living room ...

HANNOR! its worse for use tt have a short and fat living room... (why living room shape must look like me... :curse: )

Hello, can I have the link to that table as well?

pm-ed

Hiyeee again!! Haha.. Could you send me the table link too as well! Same here, love gatherings so this kind of table really come to use when there is gatherings with friends! Haha.. Thanks once again!!

pm-ed

Choices of taobao agents

If you are poor like me.. :( or just want to save costs.. you would shop on taobao.

So to help everyone and share my limited knowledge, here are the agents that I have found out of.. If you are experienced or can read chinese, you can use forwarders. Some of these agents I have used... some I havent but have researched on. I am going to touch only on SEA shipment and those tt require agent to help them buy.

1) China Agent (YF)

YF is a shortform of his name. Was intro-ed by a friend who has used his services.

Language spoken: Chinese only

Communication mean: QQ

Based in: China

Shipping rates: 550rmb/cbm or 480/cbm depending on which the frequency of his ships

GST: he will assist on GST. ( dont understand pm me)

Commission: 4% or capped at S$40

Rates: 4.67 is to 10rmb

Transporter: Forwarder's own (can make appt to deliver)

Review: YF is someone who you cannot order too many items one shot. I ordered 60 items one shot, and he got a few items wrong and has given me some white hair in the process. Abit careless and calculated wrongly on the total cost. To be fair, its not all that bad also. YF is transparent in a way whereby, he took snapshots of everything he bought so that I can see the costs black and white instead of charging me one lump sum. He tried his best to rectify the mistake he made (not without some blaming of others tho)

Pros: cheap, transparent.

Cons: can be careless. ordering through email, no specific format. Does not work for the forwarder. Does not have a warehouse. not able to personally check goods for you

Use: Use only when ordering a few big big expensive items, when ordering, choose items that does not require customization for a pleasant shopping experience.

2) Oops.sg

I knew about him from Hardwarezone.

Language spoken: English

Based in: China/ Singapore.

Shipping rates: 550rmb/cbm

GST: you have to key in the value yourself

Commission: S$50/cbm

Rates: 4.79

Transporter: dragonlink (deliver own time own target)

Review: nearly 24 hours online. Speaks in english, and always online (skype and chat in their website), so never need to be afraid that you cant find him. Very popular in HWZ. his order format is very clear and computerized. Never had the chance to use him as his past charges were S$250 flat/cbm. Now his rates change le, most likely will use him for next shipment.

Pro: Speaks English, always available, owns the warehouse (i think or at least works there), have more control on ordering process and transparent on shipping process.

Cons: his nonchalent attitude about checking of the item condition. They will only check the exterior.

Use : For big expensive items or items that require customization

3) Trading one

Language spoken: enlgish

Based in: i dunno

Shipping rates: about S$ 200-250/cbm (last check)

GST: will not assist

Commission: 5% or 4% (depending on value. higher the value, the cheaper the rates)

Rates: not sure.

Transporter: dragonlink (deliver own time own target)

Review: used them once. nearly drove myself crazy. Only able to communicate with them through email although they are prompt in replying. Honest. Some items on the page was cheaper than shown, they were honest enough to let me know instead of charging me what was shown.

Pros: speaks english, honest

Cons: expensive.

4) Alvan

Language spoken: English

Based in: Singapore

Shipping rates: S$150/cbm

GST: may not assist

Commission: nil

Rates: 4.7 (if i rem correctly)

Transporter: nil

Review: I like alvan. They are a singapore based company that assist ppl to buy items. You can show him items you like, and he wil assist you in finding them. That means you no need to have the link. Their ordering system is also either by excel or web. Up to you. Because they are in singapore, any problems, just call them. He is responsive. If you are ordering an item that has bad reviews, he'll find an alternate seller for you. or inform you that the item has bad reviews.

Pro: responsive. Mostly online. Fast reply. speaks english. will advise you on things. nearly same price as Opps.sg.

Cons: no delivery.

Use: for big and light items that easy to carry and transport from their office.

5) Peeka

Language spoken: English / Chinese

Based in: Singapore

Shipping rates: depends on volume. the more volume the cheaper it is.

GST: does not assist

Commission: 5%

Rates: 4.71

Transporter: depend on item

Review: I ordered from them 2 weeks ago for my fragile and lighting items. They have a warehouse in China and singapore. Ordering is simple and very straightforward. Shipping process also very straight forward. There are phone lines to call if you need help. Staff will help you translate messages from China side if required. Everything is very transparent.

Pros: expensive if you order alot of items

Cons: they will open up the cartons to check for damages to the items

Use: best used for lighting goods or fragile glass items.

6) Amcon (thankfully contributed by OceanEleven)

Language spoken: English / Chinese

Based in: Singapore with few warehouses in China (Guangzhou,Shanghai etc)

Shipping rates: RMB550 per cubic meter plus documentation plus GST

GST: does not assist

Commission: Think is 10% per item or free if you order and pay yourself but deliver to their warehouse

Rates: unknown

Transporter: depend on item

Review: I had ordered and paid myself but items still lying in their Guangzhou warehouse.

Pros: Pretty ok freight if you are ordering bulky items.

Cons: They DO NOT open up the cartons to check for damages to the items

Use: Best use for bulky items or consolidating numerous items before shipping

So there you go. review of the agents that I have researched on and at certain points used or wanted to use. Hope this helps!!

Edited by NingNing

• Like 7

wow .. good review. very helpful

Welcome. =) i tot it might be helpful. I had to go through a few (alot) of hard knocks before I finally learn how to taobao. so hope to help others avoid it too.

thank you for sharing!

have yet to start buying from taobao yet. mustering the courage. lol.

HAHAHA! i know exactly how it feels! i kept procastinating and procastinating, until i couldnt drag anymore than took the plunge.

Actually i will advise using peeka for ur virgin taobao purchase. Coz peeka system is very forgiving and easy to use. If you dunno anything, just call and ask, they can help u. and they are registered company in singapore, so not so scary. bt they are abit ex lor..