Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ebmi21

De'exclusive Interior Group

Hi, anyone has experience doing reno with De'exclusive Interior Group?

We are doing are kitchen and bathrooms only. Would like to hear some feedbacks.

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Came across their website and saw they did quite a good design... Any one engaged them before? and would like to hear feedback on . Interior as well.

Thanks

I engage them before.

+

timely completion of renovation (quite a rarity from the other renovation cases I have heard);

reasonable price;

good paperwork and execution (many other cases I have heard gets the wrong color of laminate, tiles, slabs installed, this one gets it documented and installed upon correctly without leading to arguments in those other cases I have experienced and heard)

-

not able to provide foresight and advice in renovation planning, more like worker than consultant/advisor. example, as we kept the old aircon from previous owner, ID ought to have foresight that the aircon cooling unit needs replacement some time after renovation and

designed the false ceiling with bigger space clearances given that modern aircon cooling units are all larger than those 10 years ago. eventually my aircon broke down and the replacement cooling unit is larger and I had to cut up the false ceiling and spend another sum. and inconvenience in rectification of the false ceiling;

not interested in small jobs or customer loyalty. I contacted them to rectify the false ceiling but the response is wanting (like no interest no response)

possibly getting referral commission from lighting supplier introduced to us.

Edited by sgbestproperty

Hi fellow members,

Can share more insights and experiences with this ID firm? 1st engagement with their ID, William, is good. Like what sgbestproperty said, good paperwork. Awaiting the quotation and design now.

On 7/27/2016 at 10:54 AM, user123 said:

I'm using them now... let's see how it turns out before I can make any comment.

any update to this? can't seem to find reviews on them, which isnt a good sign to me