Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
breakster

Bmc's 簡約溫馨工業風 @ Montreal Dale

Hello Claypot!

I bot the fridge around CNY period! It has to be delivered before 30 jan so tats why you can see a fridge in my living room pic...hahah...The washer and fridge was bot this month and Dennis will deliver them when my unit is ready. Wasn't planning to get such an expensive TV but $1k cashback...aiyo...hoot ah!! mai tu liao you know...

Planning my trip to heritage and universal union to get the rest of the stuff..I went to heritage to get an initial quote and their price is pocket friendly...Jayden from heritage quote me $290 for crestar fan icol...outside all selling at around $320+

Need to check on the toilet bowl tho...not sure the brands (magnum, baron...)they carry is good or not....you have any recommendation? He say can get Johnson S from him at a cheaper rate also...

B.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

OIC. the samsung tv promo only started few days ago. another good timing on your tv purchase.

for universal union, be careful that they charged GST so when they tell you the price verbally, the price haven't include GST. so when the billing comes, the cost is higher then what was quoted verbally. so do the maths first before confirming.

No idea on toilet bowl. haven't buy yet.

Hello Claypot!

I bot the fridge around CNY period! It has to be delivered before 30 jan so tats why you can see a fridge in my living room pic...hahah...The washer and fridge was bot this month and Dennis will deliver them when my unit is ready. Wasn't planning to get such an expensive TV but $1k cashback...aiyo...hoot ah!! mai tu liao you know...

Planning my trip to heritage and universal union to get the rest of the stuff..I went to heritage to get an initial quote and their price is pocket friendly...Jayden from heritage quote me $290 for crestar fan icol...outside all selling at around $320+

Need to check on the toilet bowl tho...not sure the brands (magnum, baron...)they carry is good or not....you have any recommendation? He say can get Johnson S from him at a cheaper rate also...

B.

OIC. the samsung tv promo only started few days ago. another good timing on your tv purchase.

for universal union, be careful that they charged GST so when they tell you the price verbally, the price haven't include GST. so when the billing comes, the cost is higher then what was quoted verbally. so do the maths first before confirming.

No idea on toilet bowl. haven't buy yet.

Currently got samsung tv promo ??!

Happy for you that u managed to get #CalvinTan and # #Ephron themselves! #PoshHome is probably the hottest property out there now! Enjoy your renovation process breakster!!!:)

Just a note about The80'sStudio if anyone is interested, I don't think he doesn't like you la, but he is like that to any customer? Ha.. we went to their office twice to discuss the designs we wanted, but being an interior designer, he wasn't too receptive on our ideas, and insisted on his designs. On our second meet-up where he gave us his quotation, it was quite acceptable tho, but then I noticed this senior designer kept pushing us to sign on the spot, which we didn't want to, because I still needed further clarifications on his quotation, I emailed him to ask him some questions on how the cost was calculated and how are certain things going to be done, he did not reply me at all. I thought probably he is busy and never check email frequently, so I specially text him to ask him check email, he said he will check and reply me. But no replies at all.. until MONTHS later, where I already started my renovation with K, I received a missed call from this senior designer from The80'sStudio. ~_~ Speechless.

Hi hojichalatte,

Yes i have the same treatment as well...sms him some questions and all he did was a one liner...kinda feel he not interested. Luckily he txt me say he was sick before our appointment and i dun bother to reply him. If not we would have signed with him cos wife was quite impress by his swift talking on the first meet up...besides that, wife was asking when start reno...when...when???! cant wait to move la...aiyo...relax leh...move already who cook for you? who help u take care of baby...i think she will cry for help after we moved in...hahah

Then i came across @leonjennawon 'power sales blog' for posh home and straight away i ask for calvin's contact. No regrets. His team really take care of your project.

Now she happy we got C+E cos everything moving so fast and we can concentrate on other stuff instead of worrying over the reno progress and workmanship.

Thanks @claypot for informing me about the gst from universal...not too sure if the price i get from heritage includes gst or not...will ask again.

• Like 1

Hi Septh!

Yes am from 590B! I see u managed to fit in a bathtub! Your design layout is big and spacious enough for two. Good planning. Our initial plan was to hack a few walls to make things look bigger but end up no walls will be hacked....will leave one room for the kid so that she can bang the door in my face when she grow up. Another bedroom will be for wife's mum or my mum if they decided to sleep over.

Are you in MD facebook page? Will hook up with you over there and maybe a visit to your place with my wife...you saw our MD signage downstairs?...I must say the one who design it should be shot....no no no...should be strip naked and parade around the estate then blanket party....this type of ugly work dare to put up....I am very sad...we should all sign a petition to have it remove...and find out who endorsed the design..

gallery_58489_285_19844.jpg

white font...pale purple backplate...and in small caps? gosh...somebody calm me down...Where are the 3D fonts?!?!?!

signage not like these meh?

gallery_58489_285_173037.jpg

gallery_58489_285_473328.jpg

gallery_58489_285_13112.jpg

• Like 1

Omg... I thought the wording in pale purple is the watermark ...

Seriously they really need to do better than that ...

• Like 1

Hi breakster, I'm in both MD and MV Facebook also under Septh there. As for the ugly signage I seriously hope it's temporary only (for the fact that it's not lighted up at night....yet) *fingers crossed*

Can't help but look over to MV's über signage built with "wooden trellis"

Overall I'm quite pleased with MD's landscaping especially with the sloped terrain between 590C and MSCP

Hi hojichalatte,

Yes i have the same treatment as well...sms him some questions and all he did was a one liner...kinda feel he not interested. Luckily he txt me say he was sick before our appointment and i dun bother to reply him. If not we would have signed with him cos wife was quite impress by his swift talking on the first meet up...besides that, wife was asking when start reno...when...when???! cant wait to move la...aiyo...relax leh...move already who cook for you? who help u take care of baby...i think she will cry for help after we moved in...hahah

Then i came across @leonjennawon 'power sales blog' for posh home and straight away i ask for calvin's contact. No regrets. His team really take care of your project.

Now she happy we got C+E cos everything moving so fast and we can concentrate on other stuff instead of worrying over the reno progress and workmanship.

Thanks @claypot for informing me about the gst from universal...not too sure if the price i get from heritage includes gst or not...will ask again.

Wow, C+E sounds really good huh, with @leonjennawon and your recommendations, I guess they are going to be the next big thing in Renotalk.. Keke...

Seems like The80sStudio is trying to promote themselves on Facebook, but yet, not providing the most important good service!! Hmmm... anyway, glad we all find out early, and didn't sign with them!!

All the best for your reno!!

Hi breaskster,

May I know how did you get the $1K cashback from Mega? I was checking on the Samsung website and it only mentioned $750 cashback only.

I am also very interested in this TV. :)

Hi breaskster,

May I know how did you get the $1K cashback from Mega? I was checking on the Samsung website and it only mentioned $750 cashback only.

I am also very interested in this TV. :)

Hello dht,

I got this promo during the IT show period...think its around end feb...early march. That model i bot has a $500 cash back + another $500 if you pay by citibank cc.

$750 is still worth it i will say...you can visit Mega Discount at UE square Novena/Thomson and look for dennis or eric...pester them to give more discount haha...

You have to pay the full amount first for the TV..then mail out the claim form with the documents and wait for your cash cheque.

B.