Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Bro, is your rainshower set adjustable? They told me cant adjust leh, the area I'm placing my rainshower set, the ceiling is quite low if cant adjust then the handle to turn on the water very low liao...

Can adjust lei, you told me you spoken to a lady? Anna? I got basin faucet from her, but Rain shower from Mr Cai.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can adjust lei, you told me you spoken to a lady? Anna? I got basin faucet from her, but Rain shower from Mr Cai.

Ok i'll check with her again, the lady is Po 小姐,Mr cai should be the manager. Thanks Shor!

Hi hi,

Can you pm me your led distributor contact?

Thanks in advance

All PM sent, Gary just delivered all LED to me......will get a shot next time .

Today started the painting work..... Thumbs up to my ID, always making an effort coming to site supervising his workers.......

jiu2.jpgvhv4.jpgssgs.jpg

Hi Sforshor, can you pm the led distributor contact and the ID's name and company to me?

Hi Sforshor, can you pm the led distributor contact and the ID's name and company to me?

cannot sent u pm, clear inbox please

Things are progressing quite well and at a good pace. :good:

Yes bro, I gotta say, this ID is very pro. His job schedule so far very prompt. And very surprisingly, he will personally go to the site almost everyday to supervise the workers, and always keep me update while I am working.

We see how the complete reno first but so far so good..... Maybe he is driving , so very convenient for him.

Yes bro, I gotta say, this ID is very pro. His job schedule so far very prompt. And very surprisingly, he will personally go to the site almost everyday to supervise the workers, and always keep me update while I am working.

We see how the complete reno first but so far so good..... Maybe he is driving , so very convenient for him.

Hi Sforshor,

Can you pm me the led distributor contact and your ID's contact as well? Thanks!

wow!! this is so awesome !! i like it so much? can i know where you bought this from?? :thumbs up:

So u mean this led faucet comes with the rainshower??

If no, can you provide the link for it? :)

So u mean this led faucet comes with the rainshower??

If no, can you provide the link for it? :)

The Led vanity faucet and Led rainshower set sold separately.

All LED strips and down lights arrived.

The big driver is for my kitchen see thru cabinets use.............

9q3o.jpg