Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bashful

3Rm Resale Flat (Industrial Minimalist)

Hi Bashful

You erect a wall to this ex- living room space and now what do you use this room for? Store room or wiw or bedroom? Very stylo wall! Can display photographs also? LOL

Hi Sherting, I used it for wiw and storeroom. The white door on the right hand side is the storeroom. You can see my newly uploaded photos for the wiw. :thumbs up: Of cuz you can also display photos!

I love your white kitchen cabinets and TV feature wall, shoes cabinet and TV console ! Super nice! Are you using the same white glossy laminate throughout?

For the insect screen, will the lizards stick on it from outside...the sight of them is scary! :help:

Yes, I used the same white glossy laminate throughout. I wanted everything simple. Haha..

Erm..... I guess the lizard can still stick on it from the outside.. :( I will act blind if it really happen... :blink:

Edited by Bashful

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My Grohe Blue Pure (the tap has separate internal waterways – one for filtered water and the other for unfiltered water, which means I can drink directly from the tap!) :jammin:

gallery_59932_311_27183.jpg

gallery_59932_311_32550.jpg

• Like 3

Nice work bashful, love the whole feel of the house!

Can I ask where u purchase your lights that hanging down your counter?

Hehe! Thanks bert7332!

I bought the lights from Kak Guan Hardware & Electric Trading, Block 302, Ubi Ave 1, #01-21/23, (S)400302. It cost only $18.50 per light. V cheap!

My Grohe Blue Pure (the tap has separate internal waterways – one for filtered water and the other for unfiltered water, which means I can drink directly from the tap!) :jammin:

gallery_59932_311_27183.jpg

gallery_59932_311_32550.jpg

I like this grohe tap design! how much was it? :)

I like this grohe tap design! how much was it? :)

I bought it during a sales at about $1.6k from Interior Affairs.

Edited by Bashful

I bought it at about $1.6k from Interior Affairs.

Just to confirm its just the tap itself without the sink?

Yup, the price is without the sink. It consist of the tap, 600l filter and a carafe.

See this link for more info: http://www.grohe.com/is/14187/kitchen/water-filter-kitchen-faucets/grohe-blue-pure/product-details/?product=33249-G227&color=000

Thanks for the sharing! Will go research more on it :)

Hehe! Thanks bert7332!

I bought the lights from Kak Guan Hardware & Electric Trading, Block 302, Ubi Ave 1, #01-21/23, (S)400302. It cost only $18.50 per light. V cheap!

Wow cheap and nice heh

Master bathroom (brought out the vanity in order to create wet/dry area and is still waiting for the mirror to be mounted above the basin):

gallery_59932_311_20830.jpg

gallery_59932_311_31436.jpg

gallery_59932_311_77849.jpg

gallery_59932_311_23417.jpg

How did you extend the space of the original small size toilet? Can take a picture to show how it looks like from master bedroom door entrance

Did you install water heater for bathing/showering ? Didn't see it in your bathroom,

I have a Ariston Pro 30 litre tank heater installed in the common bathroom. It is not shown in the photo. I have it installed on the opposite wall of the shower area. Edited by Bashful

How did you extend the space of the original small size toilet? Can take a picture to show how it looks like from master bedroom door entrance

Erm, you won't be able to see toilet from the master bedroom door entrance (you will only see a wall, haha..). If you take a look at my post #1, referring to the last photo (renovation floor plan), you will see that I have erected a wall right outside the bathroom. The vanity takes up part of the space of the master bedroom. You can see the new wall just beside the bed area in one of the photos I uploaded yesterday.