Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Danmify

Simple 4Rm Reno @ Costa Ris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks for the links! really helped alot.

wow the bench is not cheap huh!

No Prob! Just sharing inspirations! The bench will fit my theme well! But will probably get later together with the floor light after most of the renovation and essential furnishings are settled :rolleyes:

Hi PTopaz,

Nope. I have yet to confirm my ID/Contractor yet. Have shortlisted a few and still yet to meet up with friends' referrals. I will write about my meet up / email sessions in due time after my key collection / actual site visit.

Hi ArielKoh,

Just got my HLE approved this morning. Hopefully after key collection and reno commencement, I will keep you updated and whether which Taobao purchases are good. Might hold Reno plans during 27 Jul to 24 Aug depending on FSM's advice.

Hello, I am your 527A neighbour. Which block are you at? I saw yesterday at 6 pm the status had been changed. Probable Completion Date is end of AUG 2014. I estimated the key collection to be in mid Aug. Though I think the key collection for 526A-D residents will be much earlier as their blocks were the first few to be completed. :thumbs up:

Apologies. I haven't been active on my own Tblog while I was busy reading others and preparing for my own reno :)

Missyliz18: I'm residing at 526D. Yup! Hopefully KC before 27 Jul and I can start to post on the "Before" state and also blog more on my ID/Contractor selection journey.

Takashi: Should be the right one. I was directed to the same Tmall page for the tracks under the same company. Anyway I will change my track lights from 30W to below 5W each to prevent my living room becoming an "oven".

For those interested in Fengshui, you can consider my quote below from KX Intl Geomancy. It was a referral from my sis in law and therefore i did not really compare quotes at all.

1. SGD$738 for a 4RM BTO Flat which basically consists of Home Fengshui with reference to owners' Bazi, advice on health then wealth, career, opening house, 1st day reno and Moving in Ceremony Auspicious Date & Time, marriage/relationships, etc. A Senior Assistant will be going up my house to do the site assessment instead of the Master Shifu himself. It would have cost more than SGD$3,500 to engage the Master Shifu. :rolleyes:

2. SGD$288 for the Goodies/Offerings for the ceremony

3. Potential Add-ons/$ to "neutralise" bad elements.

You can contact Gina @ 6443 2137 from the Bedok Reservoir Branch for more details. She is not pushy and is transparent about their business.

One great positive knowledge gained is I can perform both the Opening House and 1st Day Reno Ceremony during the HGF without having to wait. The only taboo is not to move into the new house during this period. :jammin:

Edited by Danmify

Been hit by the GSS bug! Had to fast forward some of my purchases in order to capitalise on the discounts.

Total Damages incurred this week:- :jawdrop:

1. Sealy Prestige Vitality King Sized Mattress - $3,634 (5% discount till 31 Jul for DBS credit cardholders, c/w 2 mattress protectors, 2 boutique pillows, divan bed bases with 6 inches wooden legs + 10 yrs Guarantee) - You can contact Hon @ 6837 2018 from Liang Court Sealy Boutique Store :good:

2. City Gas Promotion (Got Rinnai Glass Hob RB-2CG @ $833.65, Rinnai Glass Hood RH-992CT @ $606.54 & Rinnai Gas Water Heater REU-10RFM @ $360 c/w free $80 installation and free trade in after 5 yrs but $120 chargeable for hob & hood installation) - You can contact Jenny @ 9080 1561 :thumbs up:

gallery_53049_325_9507.png

http://www.rinnai.sg/product_details.php?product_id=9

gallery_53049_325_82827.png

http://www.rinnai.sg/product_details.php?product_id=75

Edited by Danmify

The journey has been fun for us so far! Really motivates me to look forward to payday at the end of the coming months. :sport-smiley-018:

Pending key purchases:- :sport-smiley-003:

1. Mitsubishi Starmex Sys 2 Inverter Aircon with upgrades & Warranty ($2,280)
2. LG Washing Machine WFT1011 ($530)
3. Fisher & Paykel Bottom Freezer Fridge E372BRE4 ($980)
4. Kitchen Farmhouse Ceramic Sink - Stella ($300)
5. Ceiling Fan - Elmark Aeronamics ($500)
6. Taobao Light Purchases ($1,589)
7. Taobao Sanitary Purchases ($836)

8. Toilet Bowls

KIV till more moolah comes in:- :lol:

9. Dining Table & Chairs ($515)
10. Leather 3-Seaters Sofa ($900)
11. Samsung / LG TV

:sport-smiley-004: New Estimated Key Collection: ~ 2nd week of Aug 2014
Keep saving!!

Edited by Danmify