Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Aircon For Resale Flat

how long do you guys think a set can last? Just got a resale and am wondering if I should change the 6 year old aircon before I start my reno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

What was the brand? I believed your existing aircon is an old system which is having R22 refrigerant. If I am you and have the budget, I will probably change it because R22 is phasing out and all the new air con comes with R410A refrigerant. If change later, all your renovation is going to be "affected" due to new air con size and piping change.

My nerg ziam.

Daikin ... Sigh extra expense

What was the brand? I believed your existing aircon is an old system which is having R22 refrigerant. If I am you and have the budget, I will probably change it because R22 is phasing out and all the new air con comes with R410A refrigerant. If change later, all your renovation is going to be "affected" due to new air con size and piping change.

My nerg ziam.

You can try this "Kimura" inverter air con. They are having a new launch promo and I got mine changed a month plus ago at S$ 2299 for system 3. Not sure if the promo still on. It comes with build in air cleaner function and is a very good thing since my son and I do have aspiratory problems and i can feels the different every morning I wake up. No more heavy chest and my son no more block nose. The place I lived in is very hazy every morning and sometime can smell burnt smell in the air.

So far it works great and my previous also a Daikin. Not as good as what I thought.